Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some people think that a romantic relationship with no sex is a friendship? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MLPfourever)
    They don't all have sex in them
    You can get all of your emotional needs from cuddles.
    true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infairverona)
    Don't you cuddle your family/friends? I cuddle my little sister and I'm not 'in' love with her, I have no idea how you can think that's the same kind of intimacy as sex.
    Nope. I would only cuddle someone I loved romantically..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    No Sex No Life...

Supposedly, sex is supposed to be the ultimate stage of showing someone that you "love" them.
    lmao having sex doesn't prove that you love them :laugh: there's lots of ****boys out there who sleep with multiple people at the same time even when they're in relationships

ReputationRep:
    IMO a relationship is not a relationship without sex. Being intimate with someone is the difference between them just being your friend or something more (FWB, girlfriend, whatever).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie123)
    lmao having sex doesn't prove that you love them :laugh: there's lots of ****boys out there who sleep with multiple people at the same time even when they're in relationships
    I did say "supposedly".......

No sex = friendzone

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.