Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One night stand returning clothes Watch

ReputationRep:
    didn't even get his name?

that's pretty bad OP..............

you're not a "lad"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alalalal96969696)
    Basically last night I had a one night stand with a complete stranger and I was very drunk so don't remember much of it. When I woke up in the morning I panicked and borrowed his jeans and hoodie to get home as my clothes were ruined from vomit etc. I didn't take note of which house number he lived at and now am struggling to return them. Any ideas on what I should do??
    Try not to meet your ONS again And if you meet again then be nice and explain just you explained to us now

ReputationRep:
    It's not a great situation OP, very dangerous.
    But what really bothers me is if a guy were to have done something similar, he would be applauded. But if a woman has so, she's insulted.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.