Turn on thread page Beta

One night stand returning clothes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alalalal96969696)
    Basically last night I had a one night stand with a complete stranger and I was very drunk so don't remember much of it. When I woke up in the morning I panicked and borrowed his jeans and hoodie to get home as my clothes were ruined from vomit etc. I didn't take note of which house number he lived at and now am struggling to return them. Any ideas on what I should do??
    Try not to meet your ONS again And if you meet again then be nice and explain just you explained to us now

ReputationRep:
    It's not a great situation OP, very dangerous.
    But what really bothers me is if a guy were to have done something similar, he would be applauded. But if a woman has so, she's insulted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    It's not a great situation OP, very dangerous.
    But what really bothers me is if a guy were to have done something similar, he would be applauded. But if a woman has so, she's insulted.
    Well, we can like that, no matter we are living in the 21st century, but things still work on that way

ReputationRep:
    Turn them into something cute that you can wear for yourself! If the jeans fit you around the waist then cut them into shorts!

(Original post by alalalal96969696)
    Basically last night I had a one night stand with a complete stranger and I was very drunk so don't remember much of it. When I woke up in the morning I panicked and borrowed his jeans and hoodie to get home as my clothes were ruined from vomit etc. I did't take note of which house number he lived at and now am struggling to return them. Any ideas on what I should do??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by style.counsel)
    Turn them into something cute that you can wear for yourself! If the jeans fit you around the waist then cut them into shorts!
    Lol, nice solution, I like it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2018
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.