Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am sitting the charterhouse entrance exams a week from today. It would be amazing if anyone could give me some tips on the interview and the entrance exams themselves. Im sitting for maths and physics btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SH0804)
    I am sitting the charterhouse entrance exams a week from today. It would be amazing if anyone could give me some tips on the interview and the entrance exams themselves. Im sitting for maths and physics btw
    Hey! I'm sitting the charterhouse entrance exams too, with the same subjects as yours. What have you studied for physics? (I'm an overseas student so I didn't take the GCSEs)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francimaina)
    Hey! I'm sitting the charterhouse entrance exams too, with the same subjects as yours. What have you studied for physics? (I'm an overseas student so I didn't take the GCSEs)
    Same I'm overseas too. For physics i've just covered the whole syllabus. I've been doing some past papers and just been reading my textbooks. Nothing in particular really....What date will you be sitting?

ReputationRep:
    Same I'm overseas too. For physics i've just covered the whole syllabus. I've been doing some past papers and just been reading my textbooks. Nothing in particular really....What date will you be sitting?
    I've done the same . I'll be sitting on the 4th (next Saturday), you?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I've done the same . I'll be sitting on the 4th (next Saturday), you?
    haha same. Which country r u from?

ReputationRep:
    haha same. Which country r u from?
    Italy, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Italy, what about you?
    im farrr away in kenya. Have you sat any other entrance exams?

ReputationRep:
    im farrr away in kenya. Have you sat any other entrance exams?
    I've done Ardingly exams last week and I'm going to do another one at Fettes in two weeks. And you?
    P.s. Have you already visited charterhouse?

ReputationRep:
    I've done Ardingly exams last week and I'm going to do another one at Fettes in two weeks. And you?
    P.s. Have you already visited charterhouse?
    yeah i visited charterhouse a month or two back

ReputationRep:
    yeah i visited charterhouse a month or two back
    I'm going to visit it on Friday, how did you find it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.