The Student Room Group

Hospice volunteering

Our values at Princess Alice Hospice are integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence.

With these in mind, why do you think you would be a good Ward Support Volunteer?
I have been given this question and i am clueless to what to write can someone help me
Hey,

I looked up the hospice and found their website which outlines the values: https://www.pah.org.uk/about-us/missions-values/ - use those points and give examples of when you have demonstrated those values!
Original post by hug_the_psych
Hey,

I looked up the hospice and found their website which outlines the values: https://www.pah.org.uk/about-us/missions-values/ - use those points and give examples of when you have demonstrated those values!

Oh thank you so much that is very helpful, i will use that to write it up
Original post by jeevana24
Oh thank you so much that is very helpful, i will use that to write it up

Good luck! :smile: Definitely give personal examples of when you have shown those values!
Reply 4
Original post by jeevana24
Our values at Princess Alice Hospice are integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence.

With these in mind, why do you think you would be a good Ward Support Volunteer?
I have been given this question and i am clueless to what to write can someone help me

Those things are values they want in a volunteer. You need to say what makes you believe you have those qualities. Basically say stuff you have done or that you believe that meet those qualities.

If you'd like some help working out if things are appropriate to include you can ounce them off me.
I would start by thinking of anything you have done to represent a bigger thing (like helping at school or for a club). If you've done anything compassionate or if anything motivates you to be compassionate. If you have ever worked in a group setting. Things like that. Bonus points if you can link it to that sort of setting.

You might find it helpful to look up a definition for each word to give you a bit more direction and fuel for thought.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending