Turn on thread page Beta

Hospice volunteering watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Our values at Princess Alice Hospice are integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence.

With these in mind, why do you think you would be a good Ward Support Volunteer?
    I have been given this question and i am clueless to what to write can someone help me

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I looked up the hospice and found their website which outlines the values: https://www.pah.org.uk/about-us/missions-values/ - use those points and give examples of when you have demonstrated those values!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hug_the_psych)
    Hey,

I looked up the hospice and found their website which outlines the values: https://www.pah.org.uk/about-us/missions-values/ - use those points and give examples of when you have demonstrated those values!
    Oh thank you so much that is very helpful, i will use that to write it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeevana24)
    Oh thank you so much that is very helpful, i will use that to write it up
    Good luck! Definitely give personal examples of when you have shown those values!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by jeevana24)
    Our values at Princess Alice Hospice are integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence.

With these in mind, why do you think you would be a good Ward Support Volunteer?
    I have been given this question and i am clueless to what to write can someone help me
    Those things are values they want in a volunteer. You need to say what makes you believe you have those qualities. Basically say stuff you have done or that you believe that meet those qualities.

If you'd like some help working out if things are appropriate to include you can ounce them off me.
    I would start by thinking of anything you have done to represent a bigger thing (like helping at school or for a club). If you've done anything compassionate or if anything motivates you to be compassionate. If you have ever worked in a group setting. Things like that. Bonus points if you can link it to that sort of setting.

You might find it helpful to look up a definition for each word to give you a bit more direction and fuel for thought.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.