Turn on thread page Beta

I cannot save money to save my life, what can I do? watch

ReputationRep:
    On my 16th birthday I was given some money from my man to put towards a car, within 2 months I’d managed to spend the entirety of it and now I feel like the worst person. How am I meant to save money for later on in life when I always spend it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Rarnold19)
    On my 16th birthday I was given some money from my man to put towards a car, within 2 months I’d managed to spend the entirety of it and now I feel like the worst person. How am I meant to save money for later on in life when I always spend it
    Put it in a deposit account without instant access or give it to someone you trust to put it into an account for you and make it so it requires 2 signatures to withdraw money. If its away from temptation then you will be able to save.

ReputationRep:
    Stop making excuses for yourself, get a grip and realise you are completely in control of how and when you spend your money.

You can save money, you choose not to.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.