The Student Room Group

To what extent are infectious diseases affected by environmental variables?

I’m not sure what the question means by environmental variables? So far I have water and air quality but what counts as an environmental factor. Also the question says to what extent so does that mean I have to say how infectious diseases aren’t affected by environmental factors. Thanks if anyone can help :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Westsidegirl
I’m not sure what the question means by environmental variables? So far I have water and air quality but what counts as an environmental factor. Also the question says to what extent so does that mean I have to say how infectious diseases aren’t affected by environmental factors. Thanks if anyone can help :smile:

What about temperature and humidity? I would also say that infectious diseases are affected by environmental factors because if you look at hotter countries they're far more affected than colder ones :smile: what is the question for? school / uni or?

Quick Reply

Latest