Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i am 15 years old and im female. my height is 5"5 and i dont know whether im overweight or not. help please. im 60 kg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dailybread)
    i am 15 years old and im female. my height is 5"5 and i dont know whether im overweight or not. help please
    Uhm, what is your weight then?

ReputationRep:
    Kinda hard to tell without your weight or a picture

ReputationRep:
    i am 15 years old and im female. my height is 5"5 and i dont know whether im overweight or not. help please
    Big up, what's your weight?

If that's too sensitive then, can you fit through a door without walking sideways?

If that's also too sensitive then, do you have multiple chins?

I think you're overthinking things tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 69420now)
    lool sorry i was meant to put it there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
    Big up, what's your weight?

If that's too sensitive then, can you fit through a door without walking sideways?

If that's also too sensitive then, do you have multiple chins?

I think you're overthinking things tbh.
    sorry, im 60 kg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 69420now)
    sorry, im 60 kg

ReputationRep:
    sorry, im 60 kg
    Not overweight then but it wouldn't hurt to lose a few pounds if you are unhappy with how you look.

ReputationRep:
    i am 15 years old and im female. my height is 5"5 and i dont know whether im overweight or not. help please. im 60 kg
    60kg is your mass not your weight (sorry lol)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    https://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healt...alculator.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Not overweight then but it wouldn't hurt to lose a few pounds if you are unhappy with how you look.
    ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12ksmith)
    60kg is your mass not your weight (sorry lol)
    jheez you get what i mean though. nobody says "is my mass above the average?" looool

ReputationRep:
    jheez you get what i mean though. nobody says "is my mass above the average?" looool
    Sorry I couldn’t help it lol (physics student)

ReputationRep:
    Your BMI is 22. This is a perfectlt healthy weight, 60g. If you start worrying about your weight at this point where you're perfectly healthy it could potentially mitigate into a serious problem, so be careful.

Stay positive!

ReputationRep:
    im literally the EXACT same as you. height wise and weight lol but i just recently turned 16 . honestly youre not overweight youre in the 'healthy' / expected weight zone, you may find it offputting depending on where the weight is stored for example if the weight is placed more on your stomach and waist you may think you are overweight when in reality you are not. if you want you could try to become more active and exercise but dont diet unless youre cutting out sugar and drinking more water because theres no harm in that. other then that youre perfectly fine ! :heart::heart::heart:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.