The Student Room Group

Drama or film???

stuck in a fat rut. I love drama as a practise and learning and the movement of it, but i dont want to be at a dead end. But I LOVE IT. but then i also love film making and directing but even looking at the courses makes me think about how i will miss out on drama being stuck editing for hours. IT IS LONG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOO. ULTIMATELY I DONT WANT TO PISS ABOUT.
Original post by IzzyButt
stuck in a fat rut. I love drama as a practise and learning and the movement of it, but i dont want to be at a dead end. But I LOVE IT. but then i also love film making and directing but even looking at the courses makes me think about how i will miss out on drama being stuck editing for hours. IT IS LONG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOO. ULTIMATELY I DONT WANT TO PISS ABOUT.

have you looked into degrees which combine the two options?
stuck in a fat rut. I love drama as a practise and learning and the movement of it, but i dont want to be at a dead end. But I LOVE IT. but then i also love film making and directing but even looking at the courses makes me think about how i will miss out on drama being stuck editing for hours. IT IS LONG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOO. ULTIMATELY I DONT WANT TO PISS ABOUT

Hi there :smile: I'm currently studying drama and media studies at A level.

Have you looked at studying film studies? Cuz I think its like drama and media put
together isn't it?
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
have you looked into degrees which combine the two options?

yeah i have but the guys who i have spoken to about joint hons stuff said they dont go deep into both subjects for obvious reasons- they being that theres not enough time to hit both subs hard. also update its decided im doing drama and film as a side hobby for now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending