I feel lost Watch

lovetospooge
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm 19 years old
And wtf..there're a lot of people teling me, that i changed. And maybe I did. I feel so lost. I started to drink everyday. I also act horribly. I'm vulgar and I also quarrel a lot with everyone. I don't know why, but I feel like everyone hate me, and nobody cares about me.
Sometimes I drunk alone on the roof, sometimes I almost died..My school goes also horribly.
And, I also have bpd some others pd and I'm taking some pills. I started with self harm again. I have a lot of scars..
I know this message is a little bit messy.
I'm really not sure what I want to ask, or Why I'm writing this.
aah..but maybe some of you can help me? Was someone in the same situation or something? what u did?
aliencreature
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey, where about are you based? I'm from around from London maybe we are close and can be friends and hopefully good influence for eachother
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Student-95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
See a doctor and get help
Bill Nye
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Student-95)
Ha half the time they just give you pills.
lovetospooge
Rep:
?
(Original post by Student-95)
haha. I don't have so much money.

I had some therapy..but the doctor was so confused and he really doesn't know how to act. He was just like ,,I never saw someone like you, maybe you can try these pills."
lovetospooge
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bill Nye)
Ha half the time they just give you pills.
haha. Totally.
lovetospooge
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliencreature)
hey, where about are you based? I'm from around from London maybe we are close and can be friends and hopefully good influence for eachother
That's so nice of you.

But I'm from the central europe.
EdPsychElla
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you a boy or girl and have you spoken to your GP about these things?
username1837067
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lovetospooge)
I'm 19 years old
And wtf..there're a lot of people teling me, that i changed. And maybe I did. I feel so lost. I started to drink everyday. I also act horribly. I'm vulgar and I also quarrel a lot with everyone. I don't know why, but I feel like everyone hate me, and nobody cares about me.
Sometimes I drunk alone on the roof, sometimes I almost died..My school goes also horribly.
And, I also have bpd some others pd and I'm taking some pills. I started with self harm again. I have a lot of scars..
I know this message is a little bit messy.
I'm really not sure what I want to ask, or Why I'm writing this.
aah..but maybe some of you can help me? Was someone in the same situation or something? what u did?
Hmm, sounds like there's a fair bit going on here, but don't worry, a lot of people have been through what you're going through, especially at age 19, and come out the other side. It gets easier with time, and age.

You should talk to someone you respect or look up to... a family member? A teacher? And seek out talking therapy.
MrHMan6701
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Look into CBT, I'm of a similar age and suffered from similar problems and yet my mental health is stronger than ever now. As long as you get lucky with the right therapist and you're willing to work with them, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy can honestly reset your mental health and help keep you positive
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (28)
25.93%
No - I got the required grades (66)
61.11%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (14)
12.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise