Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

emailed her Watch

Announcements

it started off 3 years ago, where i met this girl with the most beautiful soul. at first we were classmates, but that turned into best friends and last year i told her i liked her and she told me she liked me too. but because of religion we had to stop the friendship there, as we can't get married (for cultural reasons) and can't go out (for religious reasons).

it was very sudden which made it super hard, we went from whatsapping each other 24/7 for 2 years non-stop to nothing. you would think she would be the one who'd miss me more but infact i''ve missed a LOT more. i've drunk texted her and she has too, and the other sober person has to always politely reject. she drunk texted me a month ago and we promised each other not to do it again, blocking each other on whatsapp/twitter/phone. so i started to get myself busy and after a couple of weeks i forgot that 'feeling'. but a couple of days ago i saw something which reminded me of her and it got me thinking of her again. i really missed her and at like 4am last night i emailed her (have no other form of communication). the contents of my email wasnt even cringe, i was like hey how are things and stuff. im ngl, when i woke up i automatically regretted it. im a guy, shes a girl. how do you think she'll react? do you think she'll think im a weird stalker or something who wont leave her alone? btw she still hasnt replied.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Anonymous)
    it started off 3 years ago, where i met this girl with the most beautiful soul. at first we were classmates, but that turned into best friends and last year i told her i liked her and she told me she liked me too. but because of religion we had to stop the friendship there, as we can't get married (for cultural reasons) and can't go out (for religious reasons).

it was very sudden which made it super hard, we went from whatsapping each other 24/7 for 2 years non-stop to nothing. you would think she would be the one who'd miss me more but infact i''ve missed a LOT more. i've drunk texted her and she has too, and the other sober person has to always politely reject. she drunk texted me a month ago and we promised each other not to do it again, blocking each other on whatsapp/twitter/phone. so i started to get myself busy and after a couple of weeks i forgot that 'feeling'. but a couple of days ago i saw something which reminded me of her and it got me thinking of her again. i really missed her and at like 4am last night i emailed her (have no other form of communication). the contents of my email wasnt even cringe, i was like hey how are things and stuff. im ngl, when i woke up i automatically regretted it. im a guy, shes a girl. how do you think she'll react? do you think she'll think im a weird stalker or something who wont leave her alone? btw she still hasnt replied.
    Maybe just a bit confused. But if you cant be friends, hen just leave her be and move on. Find someone else.

ReputationRep:
    bro why are you emailing the bird you like you freak hahaha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.