Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

this is going to be the stupidest post ever
    I've just got out of a very long term relationship which was long distance for the past year when I went to uni, but we decided to end it.
    Towards the end of the relationship my sex drive was pretty much dead, but now we're over it's like I have a one track mind. I
    I can't tell if this is a phase and I really don't want it to become a coping mechanism because I'm still hurting a lot about my relationship.
    I'm so out of practice with flirting and I've never pulled in a club or anything because I was in a relationship long before I was able to go clubbing. So I don't really know how to go about pulling guys.
    I'm an ok looking girl and I do get a little attention in clubs but I don't know where to go from there
    and before anyone says to get tinder, I did. Got a bunch of matches, messaged a few. No replies and nobody's messaged me, so clearly that's not working for me (plus my flirting game is tragic)
    Advice please?

i honestly feel like girls are more thirsty than guys lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Got a bunch of matches, messaged a few. No replies and nobody's messaged me, so clearly that's not working for me (plus my flirting game is tragic)
    Advice please?

I do not believe there is a female alive who cannot get laid on Tinder.

sounds to me like perhaps the guys you matched with were not that interested and probably swiped you through mass-swiping every girl they come across. A increasingly common Tinder tactic amongst males.....

If guys you are matching with are not replying then this tells me you are aiming too high and need to lower standards. Stop going for guys miles above you and you'll be fine.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    Sure? :holmes:

sounds to me like perhaps the guys you matched with were not that interested and probably swiped you through mass-swiping every girl they come across. A increasingly common Tinder tactic amongst males.....

If guys you are matching with are not replying then this tells me you are aiming too high and need to lower standards. Stop going for guys miles above you and you'll be fine.........
    I mean a girl without some concept of standards maybe. I don't have high expectations looks wise but if the first message is 'wanna ****' then I'm not feeling it. There's no charm there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelike1)
    Sure? :holmes:
    she'd definitely get laid

I mean if this girl can do it.......

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168948903

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I mean a girl without some concept of standards maybe. I don't have high expectations looks wise but if the first message is 'wanna ****' then I'm not feeling it. There's no charm there.

So you don't "just want casual sex" then.........

ReputationRep:
    "just want casual sex"
    Posts on a student forum

Common sense- 2017

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaggy armpit 69)
    "just want casual sex"
    Posts on a student forum

Common sense- 2017
    student forum name: "shaggy armpit 69"

posting on a "just want casual sex" thread..

Thirsty-2017.

ReputationRep:

:puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    student forum name: "shaggy armpit 69"

posting on a "just want casual sex" thread..

Thirsty-2017.
    How's that thirsty?

So you don't "just want casual sex" then.........
    you can have casual sex with someone who respects you as a human being

o **** u found my profile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.