The Student Room Group

Apple Employee's daughter shown using iPhone X in café macs - the Apple staff café

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Paracosm
It's not the job of the Caffè Macs employee to enforce corporate guidelines. Her father should have indeed known better.

the dad should have said don't film
Original post by gareths
the dad should have said don't film

That is precisely what I just said. :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by Paracosm
That is precisely what I just said. :smile:

yea - clearly they are idiots for allowing it to be filmed
Original post by gareths
agreeing

Lovely :yy:
Reply 64
yes
Original post by Black Water
It's still irresponsible though.

Yeah, thats exactly my point. I'm agreeing with the view that he should have been fired, with that being an example of his irresponsibility
Original post by gareths
yes it did

Yeah i know. I'm arguing that it IS fair for them to fire him on those grounds.
Reply 67
Original post by aditya101099
Yeah i know. I'm arguing that it IS fair for them to fire him on those grounds.

yeah - is she an idiot for even opening notes
Original post by gareths
yeah - is she an idiot for even opening notes

She's an idiot for even posting it on YouTube (ignoring the father for a minute here). Apple is notoriously secretive, which is no secret in and of itself. It's INCREDIBLY obvious that they don't wan't videos floating around, even if they're totally innocent. There's a reason theres an embargo on the reviews until Apple says they can be published - they want to control the public perception. Honestly, the lack of common sense on her part is baffling .
Reply 69
She's an idiot for even posting it on YouTube (ignoring the father for a minute here). Apple is notoriously secretive, which is no secret in and of itself. It's INCREDIBLY obvious that they don't wan't videos floating around, even if they're totally innocent. There's a reason theres an embargo on the reviews until Apple says they can be published - they want to control the public perception. Honestly, the lack of common sense on her part is baffling .

exactly - if I was related to an Apple Employee i would not make a vid about it
Reply 70
Yeah, thats exactly my point. I'm agreeing with the view that he should have been fired, with that being an example of his irresponsibility

True, I bet he'll never do that again.
Reply 71
True, I bet he'll never do that again.

exactly
Reply 72
Original post by gareths
exactly

He learned his lesson.
Reply 73
He learned his lesson.