Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Everyone!
    My name is Georgi and I actually live in Barcelona, Spain. I speak fluently 5 languages (spanish,armenian,catalan,russia n,obviosly english) and actually studying french. I actually have repeated a course because of laziness, desinterest for studying, not knowing what to do with my life during in that period. Now I begun this year with motivation for stydying and scoring straight A's at all the subjects and I'm doing pretty good for now. I have a teacher in my school who actually studied during 2 years at Harvard and he motivated me pretty much to studying.
    I've always had this passion of mine that consisted in studying in a prestigious Ivy League college like Harvard, Yale, Stanfort... (Specially Harvard). And the educational system here in Spain sucks badly... So I want to come to the States in order to recieve a the best education possible and to be prepared to work in the diplomatic field (probably).
    So I would like to know someone's opinion who actually went to a good University to talk about the requirements to access to Harvard, some possible tips of yours that helped you in your time and that would probably help me... And if there's someone who has a similar situation as mine, would also enjoy a conversation!
    Thank you if you've reached to the end.
    Georgi

ReputationRep:
    Catalonia is part of spain!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we have many people from Harvard or Ivy here. (As you can see is a british website about 99% british universities talking). Good luck anyway !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Actually if there is someone from a good level universities it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I really hope you are successful, but just remember applying to US universities as an international student is very expensive. If you are wealthy then you'll be fine. If you are not then doing a lot of research into scholarships is needed. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GovernmentEarner)
    Hi, I really hope you are successful, but just remember applying to US universities as an international student is very expensive. If you are wealthy then you'll be fine. If you are not then doing a lot of research into scholarships is needed. Good luck
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.