Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

How does it feel to turn 18 is it anything special watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    good to know bc i don't go for younger boys

lmao my parties are madd tho
    Thank god...now u can stop waiting for me to get sc and stop being interested. am i right? lool:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Going to be 20 in 5 weeks, still don't know whether I'm an adult yet.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I turned 18 a few days ago and I still feel about 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm turning 18 soon and I hate the whole growing up thing I miss being a kid lol. Is turning 18 anything special do things change drastically
    It's my 18 tomorrow (30th), some peers at work are like "go get **** faced", but honestly it's just a normal day because of college. Maybe I'll get some baileys next weekend, woop woop!

ReputationRep:
    I literally don't even want to be 17 but December keeps coming closer like wyd
    Mila, is dis u

ReputationRep:
    I turned 18 on october 32nd last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Tony Stark-)
    Thank god...now u can stop waiting for me to get sc and stop being interested. am i right? lool:cool:
    Lolololol you twist my words am I right or am I right?!?
    You’re not the only person I’ve asked to get sc - it’s just better to talk on there lolol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymouspsych)
    Mila, is dis u
    Yeah this is mila

ReputationRep:
    Nice to go down a pub not wondering if you will be served.

ReputationRep:
    feels exactly the same but it's important to get ID (provisional licence) otherwise you'll still be treated like a minor unless you look over 21
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Mentally I'm still 13 lol nothings changed, I guess girls mature quicker than boys lol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    lolol mine is December 1st but my party is on December 29th lolol

lmao all good comes to those who wait am i right or am i right?!?1
    We have the same birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xopher_)
    It's my 18 tomorrow (30th), some peers at work are like "go get **** faced", but honestly it's just a normal day because of college. Maybe I'll get some baileys next weekend, woop woop!
    Strange, I turn 18 a month tomorrow. Not sure what to think to be honest. I hate this in between stage of still being classified as a kid but treated as an adult. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Nice to go down a pub not wondering if you will be served.
    They'll serve you if you have ID

ReputationRep:
    Now at 18, there really is no significant change nor did I expect there to be. I suppose there is more freedom, I can do what I want so long as it's not illegal.

Same ****, different day.

ReputationRep:
    I turn 18 next Thursday and likely won't do anything special for it (don't have too many friends to celebrate it with, and most of them are busy) so I think it'll be like any other birthday: head to the nearby town with just my dad, do some game/book shopping and (maybe) clothes shopping if I'm not too bored after 10 minutes, and watch a movie. I'm not the sort of person who goes to parties or drinks (never drunk alcohol in my life, and never plan to: I'll always go for the non-alcoholic wine/beer rather than regular if I'm given the choice.) I'd definitely say I'm more responsible than quite a few males out there and all I feel that'll be different is I'll be able to get 18+ games (finally get to play Metal Gear Rising Revengeance!!), go to the pub/buy wine or beer (again, non-alcoholic) and drive once I've passed my theory and driving test.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.