Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

During arguments my girlfriend who is now my ex would get so mad and push me or hit me. When I tell my friends they just laugh at me or say to firm it. Me and her fell in love for a year and a half.

We resolved everything and days after resolving a huge fight we had I didn't hit her though! I cheated on her and took another girl out and kissed her. Before the huge fight I had been talking to other girls on social media.

She's hit me before whilst shouting and crying during an argument.

She broke up with me and blocked me off all contact when she found out I had cheated and took the girl out and kissed her. When she asked me I denied it and still have. We was drifting due to so many arguments. She was my first girlfriend and I was her first she did so much for me when I had no one. I know she must be hurt from this. Me and her are both 21 years of age and was together for a year and a half

What's your advice
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

What's your opinions on this not advice !

Cheating is a ****** thing to do. Tell your ex the truth because making her think she's crazy for believing you cheated is extra ******. And after that? Stay the hell away from each other. Any relationship that involves physical aggression isn't good for either party. You might care about each other, but you shouldn't be together. If that's what your relationship looks like now, understand that it will only get worse the longer it goes on. It's not healthy and you need to look out for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    TSR please stop triggering me.

Signed,
    My heart rate x

Thanks.

(Original post by Salt Queen)
    TSR please stop triggering me.

Signed,
    My heart rate x

Thanks.
    Huh ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Huh ?
    😑

It means you and all these horrible relationship threads are stressing me out...

Someone please help this boy get his life together before I have a breakdown :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro

Could I get some advice please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Could I get some advice please.
    Improve your English.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.