Turn on thread page Beta

I joined the gym a month ago and I've been going at least 5 times a week. Problem is I've started to notice these dark blotchy marks on my legs, like stretch marks, I have attached a picture of what it looks similar to. I'm black and the marks look darker so more obvious, and being a girl, this makes me insecure. Does this mean I'm losing weight or gaining? I don't understand, that's the whole reason I've been going gym, to lose weight and tone up 😭. I already have stretchmarks on my bum that I have started to just except, these marks on my legs, are uglier.

If you respond thank you, I just feel so embarrassed getting my legs out

Attachment 699526
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I joined the gym a month ago and I've been going at least 5 times a week. Problem is I've started to notice these dark blotchy marks on my legs, like stretch marks, I have attached a picture of what it looks similar to. I'm black and the marks look darker so more obvious, and being a girl, this makes me insecure. Does this mean I'm losing weight or gaining? I don't understand, that's the whole reason I've been going gym, to lose weight and tone up 😭. I already have stretchmarks on my bum that I have started to just except, these marks on my legs, are uglier.

If you respond thank you, I just feel so embarrassed getting my legs out

Attachment 699526
    whatever that attachment was it didn't work
    ur legs are getting SWOLE, just embrace it;if you really don't like it don't work legs-getting toned is all diet

(Original post by angrypoliceman)
    whatever that attachment was it didn't work
    ur legs are getting SWOLE, just embrace it;if you really don't like it don't work legs-getting toned is all diet
    What do you mean by swole?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Pop down to the local Pharmacy, put a 4-year Masters of Science degree in good use rather than seeking the advice of sofa-bound academics.
    Having said that, if someone with/or in the process of completing a health-related degree approaches this thread, disregard everything I just said!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.