Turn on thread page Beta

First time having sex failed watch

Today me and my boyfriend (both virgins) tried having sex for the first time but it just didn’t work out...I don’t think we did enough foreplay but we used lube and any time he went in it either hurt really badly or it slipped out. We tried different positions including me on top but I eventually got so upset and embarrassed I didn’t want to do it anymore. When I got home I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding so I’m assuming my hymen has been broken and that’s maybe why it hurt? Is this normal and what can we both do to make this not happen again

OMG that's made me cringe.
    That must have been embarrassing

ReputationRep:
    This made me laugh so badly.
    "it slipped out" 😂😂😂
    Slipped out of what? the socket? the motherboard? need details

Guess you had a rough "ride" of that 2 incher

ReputationRep:
    Balling down the corner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Today me and my boyfriend (both virgins) tried having sex for the first time but it just didn’t work out...I don’t think we did enough foreplay but we used lube and any time he went in it either hurt really badly or it slipped out. We tried different positions including me on top but I eventually got so upset and embarrassed I didn’t want to do it anymore. When I got home I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding so I’m assuming my hymen has been broken and that’s maybe why it hurt? Is this normal and what can we both do to make this not happen again
    You probably need to work on your emotional connection and build trust as that's important to make you feel more relaxed which will in turn help with the physical... flowing... of things.

It will get easier with more penetration. Don't worry. Most important is to feel relaxed, ready, at ease, connected.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody's first time is brilliant, don't worry about it.

I was the exact same! It just hurts far too badly for me probably because I’m too nervous.

Practice makes perfect though you’re just going to have to keep trying. When you’re both virgins (like me and my bf also) it’s so difficult because the whole thing is new to you both. Just don’t forget to always communicate and never skip the foreplay
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by shaggy armpit 69)
    This made me laugh so badly.
    "it slipped out" 😂😂😂
    Slipped out of what? the socket? the motherboard? need details

Guess you had a rough "ride" of that 2 incher
    Lmaoooo this comment 😭😂 I think what OP said is self explanatory and anyone who’s had sex before knows slippage can be a problem no matter what size the guy is??? Clearly someone is just trying to make OP feel bad about their first time cos your ugly ass can’t get laid 😂😂😂

But seriously I wouldn’t worry about this at all, it took me a few times to get it right too and even then it still hurt a few times after. Try use fingers first just to get used to the feeling and take it from there, also use lube and make sure you’re 100% relaxed and comfortable with who you’re having sex with

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Honestly don't worry about it! Happens to most people, and I've been sexually active for over two years now and still have to "ease" my boyfriends penis in very slowly, with ALOT of lube haha! You just need to make sure you're as relaxed as possible because else it doesn't make anything easier. I know when I'm a bit bloated or feeling a bit fat it even helps to keep my shirt on so I'm not so self conscious and can relax! Not that my boyfriend gives a ****, just me being self conscious! Good Luck! x (Sex toys can help relax you! )

lol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's going to be a little awkward at first. You just need time to get to know both your bodies and figure out your rhythm. The first time my boyfriend and I had sex was a little awkward too. He's almost a foot taller than me, so it took us a while to get "in position" for things to get started. It's also perfectly normal for it to hurt. Your body isn't used to having something pushed inside you repeatedly. It hurt a little bit for me too, but I made my boyfriend go slow and told him when to carry on and when to stop. You just have to allow yourself time to adjust.

But please don't feel embarrassed. You're learning about sex and it won't be perfect from the beginning. Please don't be put off, when you get it figured out sex is amazing and very enjoyable. As for it slipping out, well my boyfriend and I find that amusing when it happens. Nothing to be embarrassed about. It will hurt the first few times and the blood won't last very long. I didn't bleed but some girls do.

Try not to overthink it. Let your body heal for a little bit, and then try again. This time, use lube again but also try more foreplay to really get you going. Take your time and it'll happen.

:^_^: I honestly wouldn't panic about it.
    Most sex that you have with someone for the first time is pretty awkward tbh. My now fiancé and I where so nervous the first time despite neither of us being virgins. Just take your time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.