Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupid question, but I was wondering if you still have a sunglasses emoji next to someone whos number 1 best friend is one of your best friends (but not your number 1)? I know you get the grimace face for mutual one best friends but if only the other person has a person as their number 1 best friend what happens then? I'm finding this hard to explain so: Person A: has person C as one of their best friends Person B: person C is their number 1 best friend Person C: source of concern lol Would person A have sunglasses next to person B or nothing ?? Thanks !

Sorry it deleted spaces in my post so it's hard to read

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Stupid question, but I was wondering if you still have a sunglasses emoji next to someone whos number 1 best friend is one of your best friends (but not your number 1)? I know you get the grimace face for mutual one best friends but if only the other person has a person as their number 1 best friend what happens then? I'm finding this hard to explain so:
    Person A: has person C as one of their best friends
    Person B: person C is their number 1 best friend
    Person C: source of concern lol

Would person A have sunglasses next to person B or nothing ?? Thanks !
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    It means you have a mutual best friend except for when your #1 best friend is also their best friend.

(Original post by UWS)
    It means you have a mutual best friend except for when your #1 best friend is also their best friend.
    yes, so it still counts as having mutual best friends even if the best friend is their number 1 best friend (but not your number 1 best friend as that would mean the grimace)
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yes, so it still counts as having mutual best friends even if the best friend is their number 1 best friend (but not your number 1 best friend as that would mean the grimace)
    I would imagine so.

ReputationRep:
    1. YOURE DAMN RIGHT, that IS A stupid question
    2. How many people are there? a, b,cdefg
    Sounds like one horrible simultaneous equation

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.