Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do you piss in your sink? Watch

• View Poll Results: do you piss in your sink?
    yes
    23.53%
    no
    49.02%
    i'm a girl and yes
    5.88%
    i'm a girl and no
    21.57%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelike1)
    you mean when it starts spraying?

just aim in the centre of the basin, then it shouldnt divert as much
    well yeah, but then you have to also move your body relative to the power of the flow so that any dribble are kept above the water in the toilet basin. and you have to also focus.

where as if you piss in the sink, you can stand there and close your eyes and hum if you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    You wash food in your sink, not in your bed, soooo....
    depends on if bathroom sink or kitchen sink

This thread somehow went from being a poll to a "How to pee in a sink/toilet bowl" :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oldboy2007)
    Yeah but that's what girls do.

Also some times when I start pissing, the piss starts off in 2 directions. Sometimes it just dribbles as well as shooting in downward arc at the same time.

Surely I can't be the only person to have decided the most reasonable thing to do is to piss in the sink instead.
    Don't people test fire first? Or do people simply lack the strength to pull off something like that?

But yeah... The whole sink thing really isn't that bad of an idea... As long as it's your bathroom sink, definitely makes sense really... Just straight up doing it in the sink would probably be a no-go, but if you've got the tap running for another reason? I mean the idea isn't that far fetched or as crazy as people are making out, it's not really all that different from doing it in the shower. Hell, the idea isn't all that different from a urinal really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMcSame)
    Don't people test fire first? Or do people simply lack the strength to pull off something like that?

But yeah... The whole sink thing really isn't that bad of an idea... As long as it's your bathroom sink, definitely makes sense really... Just straight up doing it in the sink would probably be a no-go, but if you've got the tap running for another reason? I mean the idea isn't that far fetched or as crazy as people are making out, it's not really all that different from doing it in the shower. Hell, the idea isn't all that different from a urinal really.
    Test fire?

ReputationRep:
    So you're standing in the same room as a hole designed to take your piss/faeces and instead you choose to contaminate the most hygienic area of the bathroom? Illogical and gross.

ReputationRep:
    that’s disgusting, if other people use the sink they don’t wanna wash their hands or brush their teeth in your piss
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oksafebye)
    that’s disgusting, if other people use the sink they don’t wanna wash their hands or brush their teeth in your piss
    I live alone. Does that remove your objection? And no, I don't wipe my knob on the tap either, so how are they, or me going to get piss in their mouths or on their face?

ReputationRep:
    you know. i should have clarified. bathroom sink. I prefer to piss in the bathroom sink rather than the actual toilet in the bathroom. though I have pissed in the kitchen sink previously at some point in my life.
    Wut, I seriously don't understand why the **** you would piss in the sink.

You have a toilet to piss and **** onto it. Your sink is where you wash your bloody hands.

Think about it, you could accidently piss all over the sink taps, therefore contaminating them with bacteria and... piss.

It isn't really hygenic. isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    If its the right height?
    You've certainly come a long way from calling for a spanish civil war...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    would you **** in your bed?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    You've certainly come a long way from calling for a spanish civil war...
    In both cases, I advocated a truthful account of what I would do and why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    So would you sh*t in the sink?
    Yes i tried it all. Also pee in the floor of public toilets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DYoverDX)
    Yes i tried it all. Also pee in the floor of public toilets
    Already done that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Already done that
    Ugh

ReputationRep:
    Why did you do it as a kid? Your **** wouldn't have been higher than the sink. So you would have to have had to deliberately stand on something to reach? Or did you just stand there and shoot upwards with your wee?
    Obviously climbed up there mate, c'mon now. Which kid doesn't enjoy climbing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yes. I also wash my hands in the toilet.
    Name:  manofculture.JPG
Views: 9
Size:  27.1 KB

I'm a girl and yes I do, far easier than pissing in the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a girl and yes I do, far easier than pissing in the toilet.
    Oh that's cool, how do you do it?

ReputationRep:
    What is this White nonsense

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.