Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This girl is killing me mentally. Please I need serious help? Watch

I have been trying to forget about this girl I have been obsessed with, I travelled to where she lived in the hope of seeing her ffs. I have been obsessed with her since May, I have tried everything to get her out of my mind. But she always finds a way back to be in my mind. She's beautiful, she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. But she runs away from me and is clearly not interested, I have creeped and scared her away. I have had some crap times and I have creeped her out completely. But even after knowing this I still can't forget about her. What is my last resort? Do I give a thorough apology to her even though she's avoiding me at all costs? I have her phone number, I can easily text her an apology, or call her. What should I do? This girl is ruining me, it's been like this for months now.

ReputationRep:
    Looks aren't everything.

Stop putting her on a pedestal, block all communication with her and move on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    Don't say anything anymore because even with a "final" appology you probably will still hold on to some fantasy that she will see you differently all of a sudden and start liking you. Delete her number and realise that you aint getting anywhere mentally jacking it to some chick thats not interested. Everyone seems like they have no flaws when you feel like your in "love", just realise she is just another person in a near endless sea of people. Incompatabilites and all. Maybe speak to a therapist too for the attachment issues. End of the day she aint ruining you man, you are.

ReputationRep:
    Well...this sounds like clinical obsession. You need to block her numbers/profiles etc. Delete all information you have about her, if you don't your next step is to get arrested! You CANNOT stalk people like that, that is legal harassment JFC! Leave the poor girl alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have been trying to forget about this girl I have been obsessed with, I travelled to where she lived in the hope of seeing her ffs. I have been obsessed with her since May, I have tried everything to get her out of my mind. But she always finds a way back to be in my mind. She's beautiful, she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. But she runs away from me and is clearly not interested, I have creeped and scared her away. I have had some crap times and I have creeped her out completely. But even after knowing this I still can't forget about her. What is my last resort? Do I give a thorough apology to her even though she's avoiding me at all costs? I have her phone number, I can easily text her an apology, or call her. What should I do? This girl is ruining me, it's been like this for months now.
    Probably need to sort out whatever's causing you to think she would be the ultimate resolution to your life.

Look at yourself, and getting help for yourself, rather than using her as a distraction. Your unrequited 'love' obsession, isn't actually love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casisalive)
    My bad, ive seen too many threads on this site to tell the difference anymore.
    It's cool, an old best friend of mine was obsessed with my ex girlfriend, he'd always turn up unexpected outside of her home or whenever we were on a date or spending time together, he'd bombard her phone non-stop so yeah, I don't really advocate this sort of behaviour

ReputationRep:
    Why do I get the feeling she didn't give you her number and you somehow stalked your way to finding it

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, let's keep this on topic. OP has asked for advice and this is Mental Health not Chat.

(Original post by shaggy armpit 69)
    Why do I get the feeling she didn't give you her number and you somehow stalked your way to finding it
    Naaa, this all started because I approached her and got her number. She was with 4/5 other friends, they were strangers to me. Let's just say it wasn't pretty...

ReputationRep:
    Go and get some counselling to help you bounce it around and resolve it. Put your energy elsewhere. Don't apologise, that will do no good and just be perceived as further contact and harassment.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.