Turn on thread page Beta

What's a good combination of subjects applying mcgill (A-level) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I am planning to apply for architecutre and civil engineering in Mcgill university. And I'm currently completing my AS level, I have taken Math, Physics, Design and Technology, and English literature, I'm planning to drop english in my A-level.
    Since I have just found out that there is a list of subject to be considered "not academic enough" for UBC, I am starting to worry about the potential for A-Level Design and Technology as obviously not a lot of people are taking this subject. As I have attempted to send mcgill an email, it turned out that they don't have a public email address for such inquiry. So is Design and Technology an approved subject to be taken for should I change my A-Level combination to something else.
    Cheers guys

ReputationRep:
    I think Design and Technology is fine because its very relevant to archiecture. I have friends 1 studying architecture and the other civ eng both in RG unis and they did Design and Tech in year 13.

There aren't many people doing it because its a difficult subject for people like me who just like writing xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I think Design and Technology is fine because its very relevant to archiecture. I have friends 1 studying architecture and the other civ eng both in RG unis and they did Design and Tech in year 13.

There aren't many people doing it because its a difficult subject for people like me who just like writing xD
    Right thanks man

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.