Turn on thread page Beta

💉Pursuing Medicine - AS Journey📚 watch

ReputationRep:
    So for my maths assessment i was hoping for atleast 70% or above and i got 69% and i don't really know how to feel about this because everyone in my class got a lot better so that might be a grade C or below. I feel really anxious about maths but I'm going to continue putting effort in
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Havent updated this for so long. I'm finding it really hard to balance work and other things.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image-c7add813-7d3c-4235-af2c-bafc816c74d9-949275200-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  30.0 KB
    I really do need to finish making my biological molecules notes but I've just been really busy

ReputationRep:
    l have two bio tests coming up next week so my aim is for saturday is to finish notes on:
    □ carbohydrates
    □ lipids
    □ proteins
    □ enzymes
    exam question

ReputationRep:
    year 12 has been very stressful for me so far and ive been very busy. Not so long ago we got our first report and im working currently at grades BBC and predicted BBC. very dissappointing. However, i can't give up and in the christmas holiday am planning to particularly master maths and do as much practise as possible. As for the sciences i hope to consilodate my knowledge by finishing making my notes. I need to ensure my overall predicted grades at the end of this year are AAA minimum.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    good luck with your a levels, i'll keep watching this thread feel free to tag me in any posts!

ReputationRep:
    thank you and will do! Out of interest what do you currently do/study?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.