Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm going to University of Nottingham to do an MRes starting on Feb 1st 2018. But since most types of student housing run contracts from September to September I don't really know where to look.

    I've called the uni accommodation advice line, who told me they can only put me in halls until June, but I would have to find my own housing from then on, which I'd rather avoid right in the middle of my course. Also, I don't know how many places would offer a contract from July to January anyway.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.