Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to start blogging as a teenager ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I’m 16 and I have a good idea and would like to maybe start an online blog / online business surrounding my idea and I would like it to be successful and get well known how would I start ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Start off with creating a blog - I would recommend using Blogger or Wordpress. Make sure you post regularly but good quality posts, and every
    time you post, promote it. Use Facebook, Twitter, or you can leave a link on other relevant blog posts. Once you generate more traffic and more followers, it will give you a good basis for your online business.

ReputationRep:
    Do people even use blogger or Wordpress anymore?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, there may be other blogging platforms, but Blogger and Wordpress are two of the most well known. You could also use Youtube if you are feeling brave.

ReputationRep:
    Make a Medium account and start blogging on there. It’s the most well known free blogging site and it’s super popular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    Made a Medium account and start blogging on there. It’s the most well known free blogging site and it’s super popular.
    Yep, I agree

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.