Turn on thread page Beta

Happy 19th Birthday BlueAngel!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    You lot sure know how to make a girl feel happy on her birthday morning. :rolleyes: Thanx alot.
    so what are your plans for the day?

ReputationRep:
    You lot sure know how to make a girl feel happy on her birthday morning. :rolleyes: Thanx alot.
    OOII!!! im sticking up for you here! i said it didnt matter to me if you posted it or not, its not really that important who posted it, as long as you are having a good day, i dont see how anything matter apart from yourself

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday BlueAngel!! So what you started a thread about it? If you hadn't I wouldn't have the oppourtunity of saying Happy Birthday. Which I enjoy doing, so thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    so what are your plans for the day?

Well my parents arent really giving me a party or anything, as they think 19 isnt an important age. But my mates are taking me out tonight on the town and treating me to a meal and movie and on the weekend we are planning to have a weekend break somewhere, probably in Dublin and I get a chance to find Shane again.

ReputationRep:
    y

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow_kisses)
    OOII!!! im sticking up for you here! i said it didnt matter to me if you posted it or not, its not really that important who posted it, as long as you are having a good day, i dont see how anything matter apart from yourself

I know.

ReputationRep:
    I know.
    Happy birfday

I hope it's a lot better than my last birthday was :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cool:

thanks Liam.

ReputationRep:
    happy birthday

ReputationRep:
    Thanx Kristinae.

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Thanx Fallenspirit.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

happy bday!!!!!!

i hope all your dreams and wishes caome true........and you get your avatar back :rolleyes:

edit:where were you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    :eek:

happy bday!!!!!!

i hope all your dreams and wishes caome true........and you get your avatar back :rolleyes:

lol whats with the shock Neha? Thanx anyway. I doubt my dream would ever come true.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday.

ReputationRep:
    lol whats with the shock Neha? Thanx anyway. I doubt my dream would ever come true.
    lol, sorry, so many people i know have their bday today and now i found another person :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    lol, sorry, so many people i know have their bday today and now i found another person :rolleyes:

wow really. Ive never met anyone who has a birthday the same day as me. Cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    Happy birthday.

Thanx babe.

ReputationRep:
    wow really. Ive never met anyone who has a birthday the same day as me. Cool :cool:
    so what did you get? anything nice?

Happy birthday baybay

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.