Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I’m beginning to write my personal statement and got a few ideas on what I want to say but I don’t know how to start it off. I want to go into Media & Journalism. There’s so much I want to say and express how passionate I am about going into media and how it’s apart of everyone’s lives but I just can’t word it properly.

Can anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for economics and my general structure:

Brief introduction to why I feel economics is such an important area, then I spoke about why I'm interested in it and a book I've read, what I learned from the book and anything I disagree with, then I spoke of an experience I had with economics etc etc.

You want to be getting across your views and anything you find interesting, why do you suit the course?

On the ucas website there's loads of info
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BDunlop)
    Ive applied for economics and my general structure:

Brief introduction to why I feel economics is such an important area, then I spoke about why I'm interested in it and a book I've read, what I learned from the book and anything I disagree with, then I spoke of an experience I had with economics etc etc.

You want to be getting across your views and anything you find interesting, why do you suit the course?

On the ucas website there's loads of info
    Thank you!!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Start with the middle as the beginning and end are the most difficult Check out all the resources linked in my signature below as well!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.