Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    I am currently in year 13 and need to start my EPQ ASAP and I am going to be studying law next year at Uni so I really want to do a law based EPQ.

Any law based EPQ ideas?
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by mohammed786islam)
    Hi there,
    I am currently in year 13 and need to start my EPQ ASAP and I am going to be studying law next year at Uni so I really want to do a law based EPQ.

Any law based EPQ ideas?
    As its 5000 words long then you are much better off finding something that interests you by reading and doing a bit of research. That way you can find something original.

Just read the news sites and open your mind to various subjects and issues that concern the law including policy or legal system. There are numerous ones. I would avoid doing capital punishment.

Pick 3-5 then narrow them down with further research and by planning the essay.

It should be something that can display your skills and abilities to investigate and analyse a legal issue, so they can get an insight into what sort of student you might be.

Post back if you want with your chosen areas and any queries.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.