Turn on thread page Beta

Miraculous Ladybug! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mueslii)
    i'll be the first to admit i have more annoying interests haha. but i see where you come from - the plots of the episodes are pretty formulaic and it's not exactly an incredibly thought provoking show but it's pretty entertaining imo : p it's the characters that carry it i think
    Yeah I get what you mean. It has the typical, repetitive and cliché story of the bad guy losing in every episode. The hero coming to save the day!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by desktopcooking)
    Season 2 came out?! When??
    OOOH NOT YET!!!
    DECEMBER
    XX
    Umm but there was a teaser episode 1 released at comic-con I think. Check youtube?
    Tell me if you find something new xx
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by mueslii)
    ohh right. i'm a bit of a sr noob requested to join tho!
    Noice. x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.