A2 Product Design Project

Watch this thread
username3582920
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am doing my A2 P.D project on transportation.
The problem I have outlined is the 'sustainability of modern privatised transport i.e cars'
In addition to this I have also pointed out that there are lots of traffic and congestion in tightly packed areas like oxford city centre due to the business and tourism and hence the traffic leads to wastage of fuel and damage to the environment.

With that context I went onto coming up with a transportation idea. Although not completely unique as I have found out, my product idea incorporates use of maglev with a more compact and sustainable version of cars.

It would be great if I could get feedback and personal opinion on such to add onto my portfolio's research - as transport affects everyone.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (108)
68.35%
No (33)
20.89%
I didn't use it to prepare (17)
10.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed