I am currently studying in 12th grade at the NESS wadia college of commerce in Pune which is alligned with the Maharashtra State Board(HSC). I am willing to pursue undergrad in economics in UK
I scored 9.4 CGPA(which translates to 87.4%) in my 10th grade. In my 11th grade,I Took commerce and scored 87.3%(overall) and secured the 3rd rank in my entire batch of 800 students. The scorecard read as follows-
1. Book keeping and accounts 94
2. Economics 93
3. Environmental science 96
4. Business studies 86
5. Mathematics 83
6. English 71
7. Computer science 93
Other academic achievements:
1. TOEFL 111
2. Made study papers for economics(reforms in the Indian banking industry since 1991), accountancy(working of a DeMat account) and business studies(working of consumer courts in india)
1. Founder of a MUN club in Pune which catered to over 300 students internationally and had a turnover of Rs. 4,50,000. Roles handled: head of hospitality, head of finance, head of corporate affairs
2. Worked at MUN world India as an interrn for over 6 months. My role was to make study guides for different committees and country portfolios.
3. Worked at writers club for 8 months as the head of marketing.
4. Been to over 15 MUN conferences since May 2015
5. Vice captain of school cricket team for 4 years
6. Played badminton for my junior college at regional level
Kindly suggest any other alternatives that I should consider for my Bachelors in economics
Is it worth it?