Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying in 12th grade at the NESS wadia college of commerce in Pune which is alligned with the Maharashtra State Board(HSC). I am willing to pursue undergrad in economics in UK
    I scored 9.4 CGPA(which translates to 87.4%) in my 10th grade. In my 11th grade,I Took commerce and scored 87.3%(overall) and secured the 3rd rank in my entire batch of 800 students. The scorecard read as follows-
    1. Book keeping and accounts 94
    2. Economics 93
    3. Environmental science 96
    4. Business studies 86
    5. Mathematics 83
    6. English 71
    7. Computer science 93

Other academic achievements:
    1. TOEFL 111
    2. Made study papers for economics(reforms in the Indian banking industry since 1991), accountancy(working of a DeMat account) and business studies(working of consumer courts in india)

Co curricular
    1. Founder of a MUN club in Pune which catered to over 300 students internationally and had a turnover of Rs. 4,50,000. Roles handled: head of hospitality, head of finance, head of corporate affairs
    2. Worked at MUN world India as an interrn for over 6 months. My role was to make study guides for different committees and country portfolios.
    3. Worked at writers club for 8 months as the head of marketing.
    4. Been to over 15 MUN conferences since May 2015
    5. Vice captain of school cricket team for 4 years
    6. Played badminton for my junior college at regional level

Kindly suggest any other alternatives that I should consider for my Bachelors in economics

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.