Turn on thread page Beta

But i dont know how to take it to the next step, help plz .

Im the guy

ReputationRep:
    How well do you know each other? Is the next step for you contacting her? Asking her out? Have you been out a few times and now you'd like to take things further? More info please.

(Original post by Hopefully1)
    How well do you know each other? Is the next step for you contacting her? Asking her out? Have you been out a few times and now you'd like to take things further? More info please.
    I want to make my intentions clear, I have only just gotten to know her and we have a date.

ReputationRep:
    Get her some flowers and tell her that you want to do that for whole of your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im the guy
    And he/she is a...??

(Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    And he/she is a...??
    she is a she

ReputationRep:
    So, if you haven't gone on a date yet you need to take things slow. Go on your date and try your best to just relax and be yourself.....but that should be the light-hearted you. Get to know her. Ask questions about her interests and ask follow up questions. Share about your interests as well. Best to ask her about herself and ask follow up questions and hopefully she'll ask you questions in return. Keep the first 1-4 dates light and casual. There is no need to declare yourself (make you intensions known) right off the bat. Go slowly and let things build. She should feel like you're the guy who treats her well and thinks about her as a person and not the guy who shares everything from the beginning.....now let's have sex. Does this make sense? I know it sounds old fashioned but it is very sensual to go slow with this stuff. If your first date goes well and you feel like kissing her towards the end of the date then when you have a private minute lean in and kiss her. If that goes well....kiss her again. The next date you got the 'should I kiss her' part behind you. Hold her hand and lead her through a crowd, 'guide' her through the door by letting her go in first and you put your hank on her hip etc. on the second and subsequent dates. That kind of lets her know you're partnering with her. With each date you can be more relaxed then that can lead to private time which will lend itself to a more romantic moment. Just try not to over think it.

But, in my opinion, just because you like each other if you jump in with both feet emotionally and tell her how much you like her and you want her to be your girlfriend you are going to potentially scare her off.

Best of luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    Buy her 1pc chicken and chips

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.