Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    UCAS application inquiry: What happens if i miss some of the grades the university requires, having already done some of my A levels that i cannot redo again due to part of one of my A Levels being controlled assessment based.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMR16)
    Hi, I am applying to study business management and I am a retake student. Last year I got 2 grade C's and an A in the Extended project. I only did 2 A levels last year so I'm now completing another A Level which is AS and A2 business studies and on top of that repeating one of my C grades hoping to up that to a B or an A. My query is if a university requires the grades BBB but my predicted grade is BBC baring in mind the C grade is the A level I have already completed, and will not change would I still be likely to get an offer?
    It’s possible that they might make a BBB offer on the assumption that you are resitting both A levels but filled in your application incorrectly.

You would be best contacting the university directly and asking this (and whether they often accept applicants who miss a BBB offer for the course you’re interested in)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.