Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Is there an email you can send your receipts to for reimbursements?

I remember reading on my entitlement letter or on an email from DSA that receipts can just be emailed to them. Yet everyone on TSR seems to send their receipts via post? I had always thought it was done through email but I can't find this info anywhere now. Anyone know if this is correct and what the email is?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I photocopy all my receipts and send them the originals. I wasn't aware that you could email them. I download the form, fill it in and send it off 1st class.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petulia)
    Hi,

Is there an email you can send your receipts to for reimbursements?

I remember reading on my entitlement letter or on an email from DSA that receipts can just be emailed to them. Yet everyone on TSR seems to send their receipts via post? I had always thought it was done through email but I can't find this info anywhere now. Anyone know if this is correct and what the email is?

Thanks
    "Students looking for reimbursement of costs relating to their General Allowance or Travel Allowance should complete this form and return it with their receipts."

http://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/p...porting-forms/

I haven't found anything that mentions an Email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    "Students looking for reimbursement of costs relating to their General Allowance or Travel Allowance should complete this form and return it with their receipts."

http://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/p...porting-forms/

I haven't found anything that mentions an Email.
    Thanks for this I've emailed [email protected] with my receipt so I'll let you guys know if they process it so you can email too in the future

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.