The Student Room Group

DSA reimbursement email

Hi,

Is there an email you can send your receipts to for reimbursements?

I remember reading on my entitlement letter or on an email from DSA that receipts can just be emailed to them. Yet everyone on TSR seems to send their receipts via post? I had always thought it was done through email but I can't find this info anywhere now. Anyone know if this is correct and what the email is?

Thanks
I photocopy all my receipts and send them the originals. I wasn't aware that you could email them. I download the form, fill it in and send it off 1st class.
Original post by Petulia
Hi,

Is there an email you can send your receipts to for reimbursements?

I remember reading on my entitlement letter or on an email from DSA that receipts can just be emailed to them. Yet everyone on TSR seems to send their receipts via post? I had always thought it was done through email but I can't find this info anywhere now. Anyone know if this is correct and what the email is?

Thanks

"Students looking for reimbursement of costs relating to their General Allowance or Travel Allowance should complete this form and return it with their receipts."

http://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/products/full-time-undergraduate-education/full-time-disabled-students-allowances/application-and-supporting-forms/

I haven't found anything that mentions an Email.:redface:
Reply 3
Original post by 04MR17
"Students looking for reimbursement of costs relating to their General Allowance or Travel Allowance should complete this form and return it with their receipts."

http://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/products/full-time-undergraduate-education/full-time-disabled-students-allowances/application-and-supporting-forms/

I haven't found anything that mentions an Email.:redface:

Thanks for this :smile: I've emailed [email protected] with my receipt so I'll let you guys know if they process it so you can email too in the future :smile:
Reply 4
Any luck? x
I always get refunded by email. Its the only way i do it

Quick Reply

Latest