The Student Room Group

Filming without permission UK law.. help!!

So ive been working at this old people’s home not for long and i put up on my snapchat story (around 200 people) some funny video’s of them sleeping joking about ‘uni party life stlye’ as they were sleeping , showing irony. No one took offence amd found them funny. Except for this one girl who took a screenshot and is now threatning me with police and potentially losing my job. Understand where she is coning from and new someone would take offence but not to that point. Can she do this? What do I do?
Original post by anneob38
So ive been working at this old people’s home not for long and i put up on my snapchat story (around 200 people) some funny video’s of them sleeping joking about ‘uni party life stlye’ as they were sleeping , showing irony. No one took offence amd found them funny. Except for this one girl who took a screenshot and is now threatning me with police and potentially losing my job. Understand where she is coning from and new someone would take offence but not to that point. Can she do this? What do I do?

Did you have permission from your employers and the people you filmed?
Does it breach your terms of employment?

Sounds very unprofessional if you didnt have permission. Her objection is irrelevant but that of your employers and the people you filmed would be.
What does she want from you?
To be honest your kinda trapped
I would just bribe her and make sure she deletes the image

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending