The Student Room Group

feel really embarrassed after an accident with my bf

things are really awkward between me and my bf after we was driving along earlier back from mums to his flat and on the way i felt the sudden urge to fart but the trouble was when I broke wind I had direohea it was awful and messed up the passnger seat no idea what it was as it came without much of a warning but since i have had stomach pains but my bf is being really funny with me and not really talking I feel shame as it is what can I do?
haha this is funny sh*t
L M A O
LOL Thats kinda funny:h::h:
If I were you I wouldn't worry about it. If he truly cares for you he will let it pass. Just take it lightly, this kind of thing happens to everyone :smile:
Omg girl you need to work on your diet 😷
He's just pissed that you've **** on his seat is all. He should get over it eventually, but he shouldn't be making you feel so bad for it. It was an accident.

Original post by Kimberly J
things are really awkward between me and my bf after we was driving along earlier back from mums to his flat and on the way i felt the sudden urge to fart but the trouble was when I broke wind I had direohea it was awful and messed up the passnger seat no idea what it was as it came without much of a warning but since i have had stomach pains but my bf is being really funny with me and not really talking I feel shame as it is what can I do?
Original post by Sana_Blondel
LOL Thats kinda funny:h::h:
If I were you I wouldn't worry about it. If he truly cares for you he will let it pass. Just take it lightly, this kind of thing happens to everyone :smile:

Let it PASS

Good one 😂
Original post by salt queen
let it pass

good one 😂

thats brilliant i didnt even notice when i wrote it
omg nearly wet myself laughing at this
Original post by Sana_Blondel
thats brilliant i didnt even notice when i wrote it

😛 lol
:colonhash::s-smilie:
Just go with the flow and relax :smile:
Did the poop come put slippery smooth or were there bits in it?
Reply 13
Original post by up the arse?
Did the poop come put slippery smooth or were there bits in it?

Ugh haha

Quick Reply

Latest