The Exorcist, no question

ReputationRep:
    None have scared me tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by up the arse?)
    Boss Baby
    That little sh1t scared me sh1tless
    really? boss baby? Isnt that the kids film about a talking business baby something like that. If you dont mind me asking, what was so scary about it? Im intrigued to know!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The Exorcist. I've seen it that many times now that it's more like a drama than a horror but no film has ever came close to scaring me as much as that did when I first saw it. It's a horror masterpiece and my all time fave movie :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Mel Gibsons
    Apocalypto

That movie was good but I was 6 when I watched it and had nightmares for months. 😢😢

ReputationRep:

Chilling to the core

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aishabushra)
    Mel Gibsons
    Apocalypto

That movie was good but I was 6 when I watched it and had nightmares for months. 😢😢
    Why that movie's so cool lol I would play pretend I was in their tribe on adventures when I was a kid 😶

ReputationRep:
    Anything paranormal or about evil spirits or possession 😔😰

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    None have scared me tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not even Insidious? 😰

ReputationRep:
    ..the room (2003)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Why that movie's so cool lol I would play pretend I was in their tribe on adventures when I was a kid 😶
    😂 😂 😂 no I would never rewatch that thing again is my worst nightmare man. Maybe now is less scary as this was 12 years ago

ReputationRep:
    The banshee chapter, have watched literally hundreds of horror movies and nothing comes close to this
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Eight Legged Freaks. As someone who is terrified of spiders, it gave me nightmares for weeks

ReputationRep:
    😂 😂 😂 no I would never rewatch that thing again is my worst nightmare man. Maybe now is less scary as this was 12 years ago
    What scared you their jewellery, the cannibalism? 😄 I had a crush on the main actor 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    What scared you their jewellery, the cannibalism? 😄 I had a crush on the main actor 😂
    OMG the scene where they were running through a field and were being shot by arrows, and some of the men were pulling the arrow out from the side 😷 and others basically committing blood. But Mel Gibson did a great job tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.N123)
    really? boss baby? Isnt that the kids film about a talking business baby something like that. If you dont mind me asking, what was so scary about it? Im intrigued to know!
    yeah thats the one
    Just the baby was proper scary with the suit and sh1t
    crazy stuff

ReputationRep:
    OMG the scene where they were running through a field and were being shot by arrows, and some of the men were pulling the arrow out from the side 😷 and others basically committing blood. But Mel Gibson did a great job tho
    Lol that scene was one of the coolest things I've seen.

ReputationRep:
    In the horror genre, The Wicker Man and it's not even close.

Most scary films aren't in the horror genre. It's all the really weird stuff that's actually scary rather than the stuff that's meant to be scary... Like that short film in black and white where God is disemboweling himself... Literally what the **** is that. You can become desensitized to "scary" but not to "weird", weird always gives you an uneasy feeling and can haunt you.

One of the scenes in "Irreversible" traumatized me. I started getting panic attacks with loud repeating bass music in clubs after that scene with the fire extinguisher - the thudding bass reminded my brain of the fire extinguisher slamming the guy's head and I imagine it as me. I saw it out of context so I interpreted it that they broke the guys arm then raped him while caving his head in with a fire extinguisher, which is a lot worse than what actually happens in that scene.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.