The Student Room Group

What's the scariest film you've watched?!

Scroll to see replies

Ju On: The Grudge ;-; Forever scarred after that tbh.
I thought that Annabelle was really creepy in the cinema (I think most horror films are better at the cinema) and also the Amityville Horror, the 2005 film with Ryan Reynolds was creepy when watched home alone with the lights off... lol
coraline, anyone? still gives me shivers and i'm 16 years old. i've only watched one 'proper' horror film, and that was it. not scary but pretty creepy. i get scared really easily so i'm not planning to watch any other horror films.
Original post by FloralPrints
Mines probably Annabelle Creation....scariest ever....ughhghgb
btw it doesn't even have to be a horror film haha

'Kill List' is pretty disturbing if not scary, 'Funny Games' likewise.
Original post by entertainmyfaith
coraline, anyone? still gives me shivers and i'm 16 years old. i've only watched one 'proper' horror film, and that was it. not scary but pretty creepy. i get scared really easily so i'm not planning to watch any other horror films.

Coraline was great haha. Was in London today and saw an advertisement for an operatic take on Coraline at the Barbican... Despite how much I liked the film, this doesn't sound very appealing lol
I think the scariest movie I've ever watched was A nightmare on Elm Street but that was because I watched it when I was like 8 or 9 I think. That movie freaked the hell out of me.
Dario Argento's film Inferno was weird but not really scary, made you feel like you had been in someone else's creepy dream.

Quick Reply

Latest