Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why are so many guys ****boys Watch

I got on very well with this dude during a party a few days ago and we were both pretty sober and then we started kissing but he just wanted more and more and kept insisting on having sex and someone please tell me why guys are always like this. Just no respect for the other person. I just don't want to be seen as a sex toy and I'm pissed.

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Idk why a lot of men feel entitled to sex. All you can do is defend yourself and turn them down sternly then avoid.

ReputationRep:
    They want to feel more in powered.

ReputationRep:
    You've just been a bit down on your luck in my opinion...the best way to tell if a guy is like that is to say you don't have sex and see what he does...if he continues talking to you, you've got your answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I got on very well with this dude during a party a few days ago and we were both pretty sober and then we started kissing but he just wanted more and more and kept insisting on having sex and someone please tell me why guys are always like this. Just no respect for the other person. I just don't want to be seen as a sex toy and I'm pissed.

too much blood flow went to his penis and perhaps not enough to his brain.....

This!

Not sure why guys think sex is just casual for everyone. It isn't for me - for me its a commitment to the person and the relationship. I don't do ons and don't see why guys have to ruin a nice thing by wanting sex straight away. Honestly, that makes me feel very disrespected. Besides its so much hotter when it slowly builds up over time. I know I"m probably alone in that thinking though. I recently read an article that said a guy is more committed to a girl/relationship when he holds her hand - not having sex. Sex = casual, holding hands = dedication and relationship.....smh.

ReputationRep:
    Men like sex. End of. It's a fact you simply can't change
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Guys aren't always like this. Nice generalisation.

I would say a party/club isn't the best place to meet someone who isn't just after sex.

ReputationRep:
    You will find yourself a boy who is not like this I guarantee

ReputationRep:
    So he wanted something you didn't, where's the 'lack of respect' there? He didn't do what he wanted to do to you against your will, did he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    Men like sex. End of. It's a fact you simply can't change
    Yes but it's the creepy and aggressive ways many of them go about gettin it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Guys aren't always like this. Nice generalisation.

I would say a party/club isn't the best place to meet someone who isn't just after sex.
    Just because it's a party it doesn't mean date rape her but I know a lot of women are totally irresponsible but based in the op I can't say she was.

ReputationRep:
    in the words of Jermaine Stewart : "I am not a piece of meat, stimulate my brain" :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Just because it's a party it doesn't mean date rape her
    Come on. Nobody suggested anything close to that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    Come on. Nobody suggested anything close to that
    Did you read the op! It says he tried to tongue her and tried to **** her despite her clearly stating she didn't want to. do you know what date rape is genius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova36)
    in the words of Jermaine Stewart : "I am not a piece of meat, stimulate my brain" :dance:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0O9zB...1LLG/giphy.gif

I haven't had sex but i think that it would maybe be good experience but me not sure where I supposed to put Willy in it can you help me ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Did you read the op! It says he tried to tongue her and tried to **** her despite her clearly stating she didn't want to. do you know what date rape is genius.
    First off, who in this entire thread insinuated that a party justifies date rape?

(Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    First off, who in this entire thread insinuated that a party justifies date rape?
    Secondly, you've mentioned the OP. So how was your reply to UWS relevant to his post then? Shouldn't you have been replying to the OP? My point was that your reply to UWS was not really addressing what he said, and was actually unnecessarily raising a point that everyone is in agreement with.
    As a side note, sarcasm isn't really your strong suit. So drop the tone, coz even in that arena I'll still wipe the floor with you
    I remember syrup sandwiches and grant allowances
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.