Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I find a man who will buy me the engagement ring I want? Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Cool, Go find that fatty who will swallow your 3 inches for free then and get off my thread
    :laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Trashy OP is trashy.

I've heard that sugar daddying is always an option for those willing to put up with the 40-year old daddies and... their rather sub-par skills in bed.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about counter-balance. Different levels. A rich good looking guy won't need to buy an expensive ring, a poor ugly guy will have nothing to offer. A poor good looking guy will have his looks which is enough for any self sufficient woman wanting a looker. If you're as attractive as you claim to be then as many others have said, date an ugly wealthy guy. He'll want you more because you're out of his league and will do anything to keep you. Is a huge rock worth having to wake up next to a butt-ugly guy everyday though? I mean it's all for show anyways? I'd much rather show off a gorgeous fiancé who gave me a pretty enough ring than show off a Shrek lookalike who gave me a massive diamond

Lol you're clearly a troll and a goldigger and clearly are quite dumb not knowing what 'virgin' means - you shame all women- 'great blowjob skills'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    Is a huge rock worth having to wake up next to a butt-ugly guy everyday though? I mean it's all for show anyways? I'd much rather show off a gorgeous fiancé who gave me a pretty enough ring than show off a Shrek lookalike who gave me a massive diamond
    Very true

OP question why it is that you want the ring so badly?

For the money? Because most diamonds are valueless, therefore just because you have a 8k ring doesn't mean you'll be able to sell it for that much

Is it to show off? Because like the above poster said surely showing off the gorgeous man you managed to bag is far more important than showing off a diamond.

Or is it just because you like the look of it? Because I can link you to several websites that sell massive fake-diamond/moissanite rings that look and sparkle exactly like real ones but only cost a couple of hundred! PM if you're not a troll and want some links

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyFightSong)
    Very true

OP question why it is that you want the ring so badly?

For the money? Because most diamonds are valueless, therefore just because you have a 8k ring doesn't mean you'll be able to sell it for that much

Is it to show off? Because like the above poster said surely showing off the gorgeous man you managed to bag is far more important than showing off a diamond.

Or is it just because you like the look of it? Because I can link you to several websites that sell massive fake-diamond/moissanite rings that look and sparkle exactly like real ones but only cost a couple of hundred! PM if you're not a troll and want some links
    just get a big rock from the ground and stick it on some metal an you got a big rock on her finger

Lol you're clearly a troll and a goldigger and clearly are quite dumb not knowing what 'virgin' means - you shame all women- 'great blowjob skills'
    Virgin 1. a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

1. Sexual intercourse. 1 :heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina

Aww and it had the nerve to call me dumb :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Money isn't everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp2)
    just get a big rock from the ground and stick it on some metal an you got a big rock on her finger
    :nothing:

(Original post by will'o'wisp2)
    even a couple of hundred is too much for you huh? too many stingy pricks wanting everything for nothing. smdh

If he asks you to marry you, say 'only if you get me a bigger ring'- worked for me. Catch them at their most vulnerable. They're men for crying out loud, hardly the most smartest creatures on the planet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    That’s good then, I’m sure OP isn’t interested in sucking anyone off who has a picture of their bicep as their dp.
    Well, no, she isn't - she's interested in sucking off someone who is willing to buy her an engagement ring in return.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.my-sugar-daddy.co.uk/

(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Well, no, she isn't - she's interested in sucking off someone who is willing to buy her an engagement ring in return.
    Need a stack of £££ balanced on top of your bicep lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Cool, Go find that fatty who will swallow your 3 inches for free then and get off my thread
    How can you swallow a 3 inch penis that's still attached to the body???

(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    At least that someone will be getting his d wet, you go back to flexing your sad muscles that interest no woman.
    • Very Important Poster

Yeah yeah yeah go ahead with the gold digger remarks but everyone always wants something in life. Guys want a special something from their girl, most girls want the wedding of their dreams. Well I never cared much for weddings and will happily compromise on most things in life but since I could remember I always wanted a standard flashy rock on my finger, preferably a Tiffany solitaire ring. The cheapest you can get them at is £8000 and other girls always have massive rocks on their fingers from their men. My question is how the hell do they do that? Do I just be the best girlfriend ever and make him love me so much that he will buy me what I want or should I start dating rich men?
    I'm being serious really, how do you get a man to buy you that big ring? What are the demographics on this sort of thing??
    Probably both. They need to have the finance to afford you, but they also need to think what you have to offer is worth spending the money.

(Original post by anonymous)
    virgin 1. A person who has never had sexual intercourse.

1. Sexual intercourse. 1 :heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina

aww and it had the nerve to call me dumb :lol:
    says you doing who knows what and me being a science student you despicable **** - arrogant toerag. Oral sex is considered intercourse you baffoon.

baffoon

Seekingarrangement and richsugardaddy.com are good ones too

Some guys will happily pay for just dates. Not all but some
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah yeah go ahead with the gold digger remarks but everyone always wants something in life. Guys want a special something from their girl, most girls want the wedding of their dreams. Well I never cared much for weddings and will happily compromise on most things in life but since I could remember I always wanted a standard flashy rock on my finger, preferably a Tiffany solitaire ring. The cheapest you can get them at is £8000 and other girls always have massive rocks on their fingers from their men. My question is how the hell do they do that? Do I just be the best girlfriend ever and make him love me so much that he will buy me what I want or should I start dating rich men?
    I'm being serious really, how do you get a man to buy you that big ring? What are the demographics on this sort of thing??
    Find yourself a guy who loves you and who you love and a ring won't matter so much. Any guy who loves you should want to get you a ring you like so when you do find the right guy be honest about what you want. £8000 is pretty damn expensive though so you may have to let go of that dream and settle for a ring that is less flashy, but represents something a whole lot more meaningful.

Before I met bf I had all these little dreams that I though mattered to me. Honestly though, now that I have him I wouldn't care if my ring was an onion ring because I know what it represents and that means more to me than anything else.

If you really are that keen on the ring and nothing else then I suggest you find yourself one of those Nigerian princes who just want a lady to love. A prince should have no trouble affording something like that

In all honesty though, unless you are extremely lucky, you'd probably end up sacrificing a good relationship for the right ring. And even then it's probably a long shot. If you find yourself a good relationship though you should be able to work something else out. Maybe a different ring, maybe you contributing to the cost, whatever. A partner who loves you should be willing to work something out and you should be willing to to do the same.

Hope that helps

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.