Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I find a man who will buy me the engagement ring I want? Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    says you doing who knows what and me being a science student you despicable **** - arrogant toerag. Oral sex is considered intercourse you baffoon.
    Being a science student doesn't make you knowledgeable on everything, including English definitions.

ReputationRep:
    At least that someone will be getting his d wet, you go back to flexing your sad muscles that interest no woman.
    Jealousy is an ugly trait, as is being a pussy and hiding behind anon

Being a science student doesn't make you knowledgeable on everything, including English definitions.
    another illiterate baffoon joins the pack

ReputationRep:
    What a pointless thread.

ReputationRep:
    G o l d d i g g e r
    o
    l
    d
    d
    i
    g
    g
    e
    r
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

says you doing who knows what and me being a science student you despicable **** - arrogant toerag. Oral sex is considered intercourse you baffoon.
    OH WOW you're a science student(!) what type - gcse? :lol: hardly makes you a literary laureate. So piss off, you embarrassment

(Original post by anonymous)
    oh wow you're a science student(!) what type - gcse? :lol: Hardly makes you a literary laureate. So piss off, you embarrassment
    uni you prick

(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Jealousy is an ugly trait
    as is bitterness

Says the slu* and sla* you disappointment

ReputationRep:
    as is bitterness
    What have I even got to be bitter about? :rofl:

uni you prick
    lol don't you mean 'degree' then, you stupid little dumbo :lol:

What have I even got to be bitter about? :rofl:
    Dunno, why you so bitter in my thread then?

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, why you so bitter in my thread then?
    I'm not even being bitter, just taking the piss tbh. Don't take things so seriously

I'm not even being bitter, just taking the piss tbh. Don't take things so seriously
    Take your own advice... and some lemon with that pint of bitter

ReputationRep:
    Take your own advice... and some lemon with that pint of bitter
    Sorry, I don't drink any alcohol, let alone bitter

(Original post by anonymous)
    lol don't you mean 'degree' then, you stupid little dumbo :lol:
    A goldigger is a prick and a loser aka you - you bloody anonymous person that's why you're a troll and a wettie. I'm anonymous as unlike you I know people on this site. You're a coward not facing the truth - such ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    No, this is not a troll post.

work for the ring yourself you lazy ****

A goldigger is a prick and a loser aka you - you bloody anonymous person that's why you're a troll and a wettie. I'm anonymous as unlike you I know people on this site. You're a coward not facing the truth - such ignorance.
    Ok... beautiful soliloquy(!)
    Oh sure that old chestnut, people 'know you' on here. A truly brave guy wouldn't be afraid to to reveal his true thoughts even to the people who 'know him'. Nice try.
    And stop derailing as to why you're pretty stupid for an apparent science honours student.

work for the ring yourself you lazy ****
    Who the **** works for their own engagement ring? How's about you take your own advice so that one day you may actually be able to afford stuff for your woman. Sad t wat

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.