Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I find a man who will buy me the engagement ring I want? Watch

your a coward and a lazy **** the country needs to get rid of lazy shits who don't deserve benefits and should be left to fend for themselves. I feel sorry for the people who know you.

good day you timewaster

ReputationRep:
    surely you'll be happier with a wedding and honeymoon instead of an extortianately expensive ring

greed has no boundaries

ReputationRep:
    You desperate, gold digging troll

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Anonymous)
    your a coward and a lazy **** the country needs to get rid of lazy shits who don't deserve benefits and should be left to fend for themselves. I feel sorry for the people who know you.

good day you timewaster
    Run away crybaby

(Original post by Narariro)
    surely you'll be happier with a wedding and honeymoon instead of an extortianately expensive ring
    Nah I don't like weddings

ReputationRep:
    Seeking Arrangement. Check it out.

ReputationRep:
    But... a big ring doesn't mean happiness 😶

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Technetium)
    Seeking Arrangement. Check it out.
    Everybody on there is broke because I had a friend who said she met a guy there and he never paid her what it said on his profile 😂

Op is better off in Justin biebers instaagram dm's

ReputationRep:
    Prostitution
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah yeah go ahead with the gold digger remarks but everyone always wants something in life. Guys want a special something from their girl, most girls want the wedding of their dreams. Well I never cared much for weddings and will happily compromise on most things in life but since I could remember I always wanted a standard flashy rock on my finger, preferably a Tiffany solitaire ring. The cheapest you can get them at is £8000 and other girls always have massive rocks on their fingers from their men. My question is how the hell do they do that? Do I just be the best girlfriend ever and make him love me so much that he will buy me what I want or should I start dating rich men?
    I'm being serious really, how do you get a man to buy you that big ring? What are the demographics on this sort of thing??
    Find a random man in the street. Threaten him with a gun and tell him you will shoot if he doesn't buy you the ring you want.

Spoiler:
    Show

Joking.
    A man isn't going to go out and spend £8000 on a rock for your finger. If he is extremely rich, then maybe.

But honestly why do you want a massive ring like that? Ever heard of the phrase 'it's the thought that counts'?

ReputationRep:
    Just think dear ! it is not necessary get any thing and every in real, So many things we can get by thinking .............................

Because, we are free to think "anything and everything"...............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    I ain't sayin' she a gold digga...

Actually, yes I am. Buy your own God damn ring, *****.
    spoken like the 27yo broke man you are.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah yeah go ahead with the gold digger remarks but everyone always wants something in life. Guys want a special something from their girl, most girls want the wedding of their dreams. Well I never cared much for weddings and will happily compromise on most things in life but since I could remember I always wanted a standard flashy rock on my finger, preferably a Tiffany solitaire ring. The cheapest you can get them at is £8000 and other girls always have massive rocks on their fingers from their men. My question is how the hell do they do that? Do I just be the best girlfriend ever and make him love me so much that he will buy me what I want or should I start dating rich men?
    I'm being serious really, how do you get a man to buy you that big ring? What are the demographics on this sort of thing??
    Lots of broke men are whining here because they're insecure.

If you want a rich man you're going to have to be very hot. Then look towards careers that rake in big money like banking. Good place to go would be to bars and cafes or restaurants near London. Try to get a mutual connection like through a mutual friendship.

Beware, a lot of these guys have sh*tty personalities as they see you as a trophy wife. If you want something more genuine then you're just going to have to leave it to fate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Open your legs for Harvey Weinstein

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Low key savage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daario333)
    spoken like the 27yo broke man you are.
    I'm definitely not broke, but you don't get rich spending money on leeching hooers

I'm definitely not broke, but you don't get rich spending money on leeching hooers
    Yeah ok... mommys weekly pocket money hardly makes you rich son

ReputationRep:
    Well, you definitely dont earn more than 50k otherwise you wont be on here so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daario333)
    Lots of broke men are whining here because they're insecure.

If you want a rich man you're going to have to be very hot. Then look towards careers that rake in big money like banking. Good place to go would be to bars and cafes or restaurants near London. Try to get a mutual connection like through a mutual friendship.

Beware, a lot of these guys have sh*tty personalities as they see you as a trophy wife. If you want something more genuine then you're just going to have to leave it to fate.
    True say, the problem is not what she's asking but where she is asking it. No idea why the OP thought a student room would be the best place to get a civilised response. That's the equivalent to posting such a question on an MGTOW forum lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goggleyed)
    True say, the problem is not what she's asking but where she is asking it. No idea why the OP thought a student room would be the best place to get a civilised response. That's the equivalent to posting such a question on an MGTOW forum lol
    Exactly. This place is full of men in their 20s earning less than 50k who are living with their parents and despise women who want to live well. These men act like their big shots but are incredibly insecure.

Or even Redpill, I know that woody idiot uses redpill...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.