Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I find a man who will buy me the engagement ring I want? Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I always find it funny when basic bi***es expect so much from successful men. Stay in your lane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah ok... mommys weekly pocket money hardly makes you rich son
    "Mommy"? You must be an American, your opinion doesn't count in which case.

(Original post by daario333)
    Well, you definitely dont earn more than 50k otherwise you wont be on here so much.
    How does that analysis even work? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    8k is a bit extreme but honestly if I loved her and she was everything to me, the type of girl I knew loved me for me then I'd go to the ends of the earth to try and get her what she'd want. She'd have to wait long enough for me to get that money together, and wear it everyday, and realise that we'd have to tighten our belts for a very long time afterwards. But yes if someone really loved you they'd do what makes you happy.

But your mindset is all wrong, sounds like you just want the ring out of a relationship and this is the wrong mentality to go into a relationship with. If you find a guy who you actually fall for, focus more on loving each other than just the ring and everything will fall into place then. But it's a pretty sad way to live, rings and money come and go and they don't hug you during your worst days but real love is rare and hard to find.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I don't like weddings
    Nobody wants to marry you anyway so you’re safe in that aspect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)

How does that analysis even work? :rofl:
    You're broke -> You live with your parents and you're poor -> You dont have a proper job, just earning scraps and spend a lot of time here, you're definitely not a professional and you dont have any status seeing as you're here talking to school kids and students. I suspect you're one of those weirdos who's immature and cant stand the fact that you're older and yearn for your youth ->You get bitter when a woman wants a rich guy

"Mommy"? You must be an American, your opinion doesn't count in which case.
    Then stay the **** out of our politics.. and hit the gym a bit more kid. Biceps look weak af

Exactly. This place is full of men in their 20s earning less than 50k who are living with their parents and despise women who want to live well. These men act like their big shots but are incredibly insecure.

Or even Redpill, I know that woody idiot uses redpill...
    :lol:

(Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Nobody wants to marry you anyway so you’re safe in that aspect.
    Many rich guys will

ReputationRep:
    Or even Redpill, I know that woody idiot uses redpill...
    You're broke -> You live with your parents and you're poor -> You dont have a proper job, just earning scraps and spend a lot of time here, you're definitely not a professional and you dont have any status seeing as you're here talking to school kids and students. I suspect you're one of those weirdos who's immature and cant stand the fact that you're older and yearn for your youth ->You get bitter when a woman wants a rich guy
    Way to attempt to make a bunch of assumptions about someone you've never met and get it all so totally ****ing wrong :rofl: The redpill one made me laugh in particular, the rest was hilariously wrong but that was something else Thanks for showing an interest in me and my life though, obviously you have very little going on in yours. Silly little boy thinking he knows everything about the world :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah yeah go ahead with the gold digger remarks but everyone always wants something in life. Guys want a special something from their girl, most girls want the wedding of their dreams. Well I never cared much for weddings and will happily compromise on most things in life but since I could remember I always wanted a standard flashy rock on my finger, preferably a Tiffany solitaire ring. The cheapest you can get them at is £8000 and other girls always have massive rocks on their fingers from their men. My question is how the hell do they do that? Do I just be the best girlfriend ever and make him love me so much that he will buy me what I want or should I start dating rich men?
    I'm being serious really, how do you get a man to buy you that big ring? What are the demographics on this sort of thing??
    I’ll buy one for you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah yeah go ahead with the gold digger remarks but everyone always wants something in life. Guys want a special something from their girl, most girls want the wedding of their dreams. Well I never cared much for weddings and will happily compromise on most things in life but since I could remember I always wanted a standard flashy rock on my finger, preferably a Tiffany solitaire ring. The cheapest you can get them at is £8000 and other girls always have massive rocks on their fingers from their men. My question is how the hell do they do that? Do I just be the best girlfriend ever and make him love me so much that he will buy me what I want or should I start dating rich men?
    I'm being serious really, how do you get a man to buy you that big ring? What are the demographics on this sort of thing??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1yYJBzf1VQ

ReputationRep:
    Yes im sure you love little boys that's why you're on this site you ****ing loser.

One thing's certain, you cant accept your age and crave your youth again.
    You're talking about being in your 20s like it's being a ****ing middle aged you stupid **** :rofl: When I look at myself 10 years ago compared to now, I'm more attractive, bigger, stronger, more confident, got a lot more money, got my independence, can get sex more or less whenever I want, and got mates I can still go anywhere with and do whatever the **** I want. Turning 20 doesn't mean you've gotta settle down and start drinking tea and eating Rich Tea biscuits while you're watching Dickinson's Real Deals you mug :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Sugardaddy.com

Even in developing countries , like europ and USA woman virgin up to their 60's - all know that how............

ReputationRep:
    You're talking about being in your 20s like it's being a ****ing middle aged you stupid **** :rofl: When I look at myself 10 years ago compared to now, I'm more attractive, bigger, stronger, more confident, got a lot more money, got my independence, can get sex more or less whenever I want, and got mates I can still go anywhere with and do whatever the **** I want. Turning 20 doesn't mean you've gotta settle down and start drinking tea and eating Rich Tea biscuits while you're watching Dickinson's Real Deals you mug :toofunny:
    Here you are, at age 27, begging for my approval.

You're on TSR, just understand that you're a failure and you need to **** off this site you loser.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, 27 is pretty old and certainly at that age you shouldnt be on here talking to students you should be aiming to settle down.

If I was on TSR at that age id kill myself.
    Here you are, at age 27, begging for my approval.

You're on TSR, just understand that you're a failure and you need to **** off this site you loser.
    Don't flatter yourself :rofl: I'm merely pointing out the ****ing HUGE flaw in your stupid posts. How old are you anyway, like 13? That age is probably the last time I considered someone in their 20s as "pretty old".

Sorry - did I just get called a loser by someone who has a post count of 40 posts PER DAY? :rofl: I'm not going to take advice from a little boy who clearly has nothing to fill out his days, but thanks for the concern, you crack on if it makes you feel better

ReputationRep:
    Don't flatter yourself :rofl: I'm merely pointing out the ****ing HUGE flaw in your stupid posts. How old are you anyway, like 13? That age is probably the last time I considered someone in their 20s as "pretty old".

Sorry - did I just get called a loser by someone who has a post count of 40 posts PER DAY? :rofl: I'm not going to take advice from a little boy who clearly has nothing to fill out his days, but thanks for the concern, you crack on if it makes you feel better
    Im in half term and I have grades with which I can apply to top 5 unis. You on the other hand are 27, making less than 50k and on TSR talking to ppl on average 10 yrs younger. I know dragging me down might make you feel better but trust me, Im doing good and your life is total crap.

ReputationRep:
    Im in half term and I have grades with which I can apply to top 5 unis. You on the other hand are 27, making less than 50k and on TSR talking to ppl on average 10 yrs younger. I know dragging me down might make you feel better but trust me, Im doing good and your life is total crap.
    Again, assuming the amount of money I make based on some theory that you've plucked out of your arse that you cannot possibly frequent an internet forum if you make more than 50k :rofl: So my life is apparently crap... yet you spend your half terms posting on forums 40 times a day, making dupe accounts when you get banned most likely because you know my age and stuff despite only being here two days and using the same insults as someone who got banned the other day. That's literally what you do with your days. Why would you try and dig at me apparently missing my youth when you're not even doing anything that young people typically do? You might as well be a ****ing old man, sitting in your house all day like a sadkunt :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    I'm triggered by the last part 😂
    :rofl: Well hey, if someone wants to post on TSR very often then what business is it of mine, can do whatever the **** they wanna do with their lives I just wanna know what sort of mong calls someone out for apparently being passed it and having a crap life when their hobbies and interests are "browsing TSR" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Find a rich man in Dubai.
    baby pelease come visits me in dubai

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.