The Student Room Group

How do I find a man who will buy me the engagement ring I want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Where's the fun in that though? I'm always buying things for myself. Want a guy to buy me something worth it. And let's be honest here it does prove how much you mean to him too. Most days I struggle to find a guy who wants to buy me dinner :frown:

Buying an expensive ass ring proves exactly nothing!
Someone could love you and get you a £120 ring that was all his disposable incoming for the next month
Someone could not care about you that much, earn a decent amount of money and buy it for you without it meaning anything.

Money doesn’t equate to love.

Go get yourself a sugar daddy.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I already said that everything you said in your big statement about me and my life was wrong and pointed out that your theory is ****ing stupid, what else do you need???

Yeah, wow... I certainly wasn't spending my free time spending all ****ing day in front of a computer when I was a student, and I still don't now. Who's trying to justify their crap life to who now :biggrin: It takes a very sad, bitter person who's mad at the world because they have no friends, to take up trolling an internet forum as a hobby. You can call me what you like, you are a troll, which makes you pond scum :h:

Your post didn't get a tonne of upvotes, it got like 5, because there are other people on here who don't like me for non age-related reasons and will always rep people who insult me because they too spend all day here and have that sort of time that they're going to stumble upon people insulting me. One of my replies to you got twice as many upvotes as yours did, if you must insist on using upvotes as evidence of truth.

God you're so ****ing insecure.
Original post by daario333
God you're so ****ing insecure.

God you're so ****ing mad :h:
God you're so ****ing mad :h:

**** off you manchild
**** off you manchild

Stinkbox gon' Stinkbox :h:
Stinkbox gon' Stinkbox :h:

What? Are you a retard?
What? Are you a retard?

Nope, not like you Stinkbox, after falling out of your mother's ass onto your head upon birth :h: If you're gonna try and hide yourself then try not using the same lingo and insults, perhaps.
Nope, not like you Stinkbox, after falling out of your mother's ass onto your head upon birth :h: If you're gonna try and hide yourself then try not using the same lingo and insults, perhaps.

For anyone reading this guy, he's 27.

Btw, I can now see why so many men commit suicide. If I was you at 27 i'd hang myself.
For anyone reading this guy, he's 27.

Btw, I can now see why so many men commit suicide. If I was you at 27 i'd hang myself.

Again, same insults. Surprised you haven't called me a baby-punching mess, already used the "creep" line and all the others several times.
Again, same insults. Surprised you haven't called me a baby-punching mess, already used the "creep" line and all the others several times.

There's clearly something wrong with you.

Anyway, you're a 27yo loser and im annoyed that i wasted so much time on you. Maybe it's cos I have a genuine hate for old men yearning for their youth. You're probably that type who actively tries to bang 18yos cos you're a weirdo.

Im gonna let you have the last word here since you're that much of a pathetic c*nt, just know that I wont be reading it.
There's clearly something wrong with you.

Anyway, you're a 27yo loser and im annoyed that i wasted so much time on you. Maybe it's cos I have a genuine hate for old men yearning for their youth. You're probably that type who actively tries to bang 18yos cos you're a weirdo.

Im gonna let you have the last word here since you're that much of a pathetic c*nt, just know that I wont be reading it.

You've spent the last two years wasting time on me Stinkbox, why stop now :h: of course you're gonna pretend not to read it, not fun anymore once I point out that I know it's you is it :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Bye.
Yeah yeah yeah go ahead with the gold digger remarks but everyone always wants something in life. Guys want a special something from their girl, most girls want the wedding of their dreams. Well I never cared much for weddings and will happily compromise on most things in life but since I could remember I always wanted a standard flashy rock on my finger, preferably a Tiffany solitaire ring. The cheapest you can get them at is £8000 and other girls always have massive rocks on their fingers from their men. My question is how the hell do they do that? Do I just be the best girlfriend ever and make him love me so much that he will buy me what I want or should I start dating rich men?
I'm being serious really, how do you get a man to buy you that big ring? What are the demographics on this sort of thing??

Buy it yourself you tramp
Plenty - good looks, banging size 8 body, naturally big chest, flirtatious, happy go lucky, good at banter, dress really well (and can dress sexy), still a virgin and have amazing blow job skills :wink: now tell me how many men would actually say no to that?

lol you're a virgin who goes on TSR. you definitely have a face like a smashed kebab.

Rich guys only go for beautiful girls.
Original post by UWS
Find a rich man in Dubai.

As someone who lives in Dubai, sweetie you can do better
prsom
Reply 136
get a sugar daddy if You're in it for the right rather than the love
Reply 137
Original post by ireti
get a sugar daddy if You're in it for the right rather than the love

I meant ring not right aha
Be a good feminist and buy your man a ring this time. Uphold the sacredness of equal rights.
Reply 139
honestly if you want a sparkly rock so bad, don't waste your efforts trying to please a man to get one for you, work hard, earn enough money and treat yourself to a flashy rock so you can be like all the other girls ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending