Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I find a man who will buy me the engagement ring I want? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I always find it funny when basic bi***es expect so much from successful men. Stay in your lane
    LOOL why are you so brutal 😂😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daario333)
    You've got a creepy obsession with young ppl, it's quite sad and creepy. Also yes, you're broke. You dont earn 50k, otherwise you would have denied it a long time ago.

Anyway if you must know, I made this account for the purpose of getting my personal statement checked the other day on this site and since then ive been trolling around. My half term was spent doing "Typical young ppl" stuff, I went out and got ****ed on vodka one night but other than its been pretty boring. See, I am a student.

Regardless, you do crave your youth that's why you're here. A 27yo would have moved on and yet here you are writing essays begging for a trolls approval. Even worse is you have the audacity to insult someone 10yrs younger on an internet forum. Do you realise how sad that is? Even the other day I made a dig at you for your age and it got a **** ton of upvotes because everyone here also finds it ****ed up you're still here talking like a teenager.

Now f*ck off, you sad pathetic insecure idiot. You're literally the trash of society.
    I already said that everything you said in your big statement about me and my life was wrong and pointed out that your theory is ****ing stupid, what else do you need???

Yeah, wow... I certainly wasn't spending my free time spending all ****ing day in front of a computer when I was a student, and I still don't now. Who's trying to justify their crap life to who now It takes a very sad, bitter person who's mad at the world because they have no friends, to take up trolling an internet forum as a hobby. You can call me what you like, you are a troll, which makes you pond scum

Your post didn't get a tonne of upvotes, it got like 5, because there are other people on here who don't like me for non age-related reasons and will always rep people who insult me because they too spend all day here and have that sort of time that they're going to stumble upon people insulting me. One of my replies to you got twice as many upvotes as yours did, if you must insist on using upvotes as evidence of truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Where's the fun in that though? I'm always buying things for myself. Want a guy to buy me something worth it. And let's be honest here it does prove how much you mean to him too. Most days I struggle to find a guy who wants to buy me dinner
    Buying an expensive ass ring proves exactly nothing!
    Someone could love you and get you a £120 ring that was all his disposable incoming for the next month
    Someone could not care about you that much, earn a decent amount of money and buy it for you without it meaning anything.

Money doesn’t equate to love.

Go get yourself a sugar daddy.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    I already said that everything you said in your big statement about me and my life was wrong and pointed out that your theory is ****ing stupid, what else do you need???

Yeah, wow... I certainly wasn't spending my free time spending all ****ing day in front of a computer when I was a student, and I still don't now. Who's trying to justify their crap life to who now It takes a very sad, bitter person who's mad at the world because they have no friends, to take up trolling an internet forum as a hobby. You can call me what you like, you are a troll, which makes you pond scum

Your post didn't get a tonne of upvotes, it got like 5, because there are other people on here who don't like me for non age-related reasons and will always rep people who insult me because they too spend all day here and have that sort of time that they're going to stumble upon people insulting me. One of my replies to you got twice as many upvotes as yours did, if you must insist on using upvotes as evidence of truth.
    God you're so ****ing insecure.

ReputationRep:
    God you're so ****ing insecure.
    God you're so ****ing mad

ReputationRep:
    God you're so ****ing mad
    **** off you manchild

ReputationRep:
    **** off you manchild
    Stinkbox gon' Stinkbox

ReputationRep:
    Stinkbox gon' Stinkbox
    What? Are you a retard?

ReputationRep:
    What? Are you a retard?
    Nope, not like you Stinkbox, after falling out of your mother's ass onto your head upon birth If you're gonna try and hide yourself then try not using the same lingo and insults, perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not like you Stinkbox, after falling out of your mother's ass onto your head upon birth If you're gonna try and hide yourself then try not using the same lingo and insults, perhaps.
    For anyone reading this guy, he's 27.

Btw, I can now see why so many men commit suicide. If I was you at 27 i'd hang myself.

ReputationRep:
    For anyone reading this guy, he's 27.

Btw, I can now see why so many men commit suicide. If I was you at 27 i'd hang myself.
    Again, same insults. Surprised you haven't called me a baby-punching mess, already used the "creep" line and all the others several times.

ReputationRep:
    Again, same insults. Surprised you haven't called me a baby-punching mess, already used the "creep" line and all the others several times.
    There's clearly something wrong with you.

Anyway, you're a 27yo loser and im annoyed that i wasted so much time on you. Maybe it's cos I have a genuine hate for old men yearning for their youth. You're probably that type who actively tries to bang 18yos cos you're a weirdo.

Im gonna let you have the last word here since you're that much of a pathetic c*nt, just know that I wont be reading it.

ReputationRep:
    There's clearly something wrong with you.

Anyway, you're a 27yo loser and im annoyed that i wasted so much time on you. Maybe it's cos I have a genuine hate for old men yearning for their youth. You're probably that type who actively tries to bang 18yos cos you're a weirdo.

Im gonna let you have the last word here since you're that much of a pathetic c*nt, just know that I wont be reading it.
    You've spent the last two years wasting time on me Stinkbox, why stop now of course you're gonna pretend not to read it, not fun anymore once I point out that I know it's you is it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Bye.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah yeah go ahead with the gold digger remarks but everyone always wants something in life. Guys want a special something from their girl, most girls want the wedding of their dreams. Well I never cared much for weddings and will happily compromise on most things in life but since I could remember I always wanted a standard flashy rock on my finger, preferably a Tiffany solitaire ring. The cheapest you can get them at is £8000 and other girls always have massive rocks on their fingers from their men. My question is how the hell do they do that? Do I just be the best girlfriend ever and make him love me so much that he will buy me what I want or should I start dating rich men?
    I'm being serious really, how do you get a man to buy you that big ring? What are the demographics on this sort of thing??
    Buy it yourself you tramp

Plenty - good looks, banging size 8 body, naturally big chest, flirtatious, happy go lucky, good at banter, dress really well (and can dress sexy), still a virgin and have amazing blow job skills now tell me how many men would actually say no to that?
    lol you're a virgin who goes on TSR. you definitely have a face like a smashed kebab.

Rich guys only go for beautiful girls.

(Original post by UWS)
    Find a rich man in Dubai.
    As someone who lives in Dubai, sweetie you can do better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I always find it funny when basic bi***es expect so much from successful men. Stay in your lane
    prsom

ReputationRep:
    get a sugar daddy if You're in it for the right rather than the love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ireti)
    get a sugar daddy if You're in it for the right rather than the love
    I meant ring not right aha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.