is height natural? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i'm only 16 years old and my height is 5 foot 5. I was wondering if height is natural or if there is something we can do to increase it? thanks.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah brah height is all natty brah but if you take roidz brah then you get more height brah but its not your natural height brah its all fake brah you didnt earn it brah dont do it brah stay safe and stay natty brah
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'm only 16 years old and my height is 5 foot 5. I was wondering if height is natural or if there is something we can do to increase it? thanks.
If you’re a female it’s fairly standard, if you’re male your under average height. That doesn’t mean it’s unnatural.

Height isn’t something you can work on increasing, (not unless there’s a medical reason and you need hormones to assist growth) just learn to be comfortable with it. Nothing wrong with being slightly shorter. x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RockyDennis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
HGH (or peptides which are legal) can increase height. Steroids will stunt height by closing growth plates early.
iElvendork
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you're female, you've stopped growing, there's not much more you can do
If you're male, you can keep growing until aged 22ish, so there's hope for a bit more height

Also, if you are female you are average height, don't worry
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by VirgoStrain)
I'm 16 (almost 17) and I'm 6ft3. I have only seen 1 person taller than me this entire school term, in my entire time walking in public. muahahahaha

BTW, two of my friends are really short, about your height. They're male, so they will definitely experience a growth spurt at some point. They just haven't had it yet.
(Original post by FloralHybrid)
If you’re a female it’s fairly standard, if you’re male your under average height. That doesn’t mean it’s unnatural.

Height isn’t something you can work on increasing, (not unless there’s a medical reason and you need hormones to assist growth) just learn to be comfortable with it. Nothing wrong with being slightly shorter. x
i'm male XD
Act of War
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what do you mean is it natural, you talk as if you're buying organic milk from tescos
JDieMstr
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As natural as weed brah.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (154)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.71%
No I am happy with my course choice (516)
59.11%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.55%

Watched Threads