Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where the Sugar daddy's at ?!?! Watch

THANK YOU ALL GUYS FOR ALL THE HELP AND ADVICE AND SOURCES lolllll

now to just find the right sugar daddy :x ... haha

(Original post by Anonymous)
    THANK YOU ALL GUYS FOR ALL THE HELP AND ADVICE AND SOURCES lolllll

now to just find the right sugar daddy :x ... haha
    and im not gonna do any sex so no thanks im sure ill find a way somehow ....

ReputationRep:
    Stamford Bridge/Etihad Stadium
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What is a sugar daddy?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting thread. Bet your parents are so proud of you OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMR2017)
    What is a sugar daddy?
    It's a type of candy
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    It's a type of candy
    Oh what kind. Personally I like dairy milk.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMR2017)
    Oh what kind. Personally I like dairy milk.
    Non-veg

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it seems fairly easy. A girl I know used to get £200/month on Paypal, and all she ever had to do was be peppy over text and listen to his emotional issues and provide him with this kind of superficial escape from his real life.Although some some sugar daddies are mainly interested in sex, I think a great deal of these men are just really socially awkward and lonely and if you can manipulate that then you can probably get quite a lot of money before they expect any kind of physical intimacy from you.

They aren't in the UK because they just go to Amsterdam lol

ReputationRep:
    There aren't any in the UK because they just go to Amsterdam lol.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I seriously don't know how some women on here like Nirvana1989-1994 can claim women have it worst than men in the west..

I'm honestly not seeing it.
    Aww bless, still obsessed with me?

Question for you: why are you and Mr Moron so bitter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Aww bless, still obsessed with me?

Question for you: why are you and Mr Moron so bitter?

How am I obsessed with you

I think you're mixing me up with your beau Tting

I tagged you because I saw in a topic last week you adamantly claiming women have it worst than men both in west and the middle east.

I thought you should see this topic, and see just how easy life can be if you're female....
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How am I obsessed with you

I think you're mixing me up with your beau Tting

I tagged you because I saw in a topic last week you adamantly claiming women have it worst than men both in west and the middle east.

I thought you should see this topic, and see just how easy life can be if you're female....
    It seems every week you're tagging me in one thing or another.

If you don't like someone, you don't talk to them-just like I don't go out of my way to talk to you because I don't like or care about you.

Lel, you think women have it easy because some girl is asking for a sugar daddy? New level even for you.

ReputationRep:

If you don't like someone, you don't talk to them-just like I don't go out of my way to talk to you because I don't like or care about you.

Lel, you think women have it easy because some girl is asking for a sugar daddy? New level even for you.

The last time I tagged you was like 3 weeks ago

The last time before that was like 3 months ago

I think you're slightly confused over the meaning of the word obsession.

and I shall tag you when I see fit. If you don't like it, there's always the ignore button

and no, I think women have it easy because all you have to be is be born female and not ugly and you can get huge amounts of money basically doing nothing..

something men cannot do
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The last time I tagged you was like 3 weeks ago

The last time before that was like 3 months ago

I think you're slightly confused over the meaning of the word obsession.

and I shall tag you when I see fit. If you don't like it, there's always the ignore button

and no, I think women have it easy because all you have to be is be born female and not ugly and you can get huge amounts of money basically doing nothing..

something men cannot do
    Nah, I don't think so. You seem to be forgetting.

Ah okay, I see, well I shall just not reply from now on then, if I see it's you.

Well at least you acknowledge the ugly part, but unfortunetly not the guys being moronic enough to do it.

(Original post by J...H)
    Tbh it seems fairly easy. A girl I know used to get £200/month on Paypal, and all she ever had to do was be peppy over text and listen to his emotional issues and provide him with this kind of superficial escape from his real life.Although some some sugar daddies are mainly interested in sex, I think a great deal of these men are just really socially awkward and lonely and if you can manipulate that then you can probably get quite a lot of money before they expect any kind of physical intimacy from you.
    really? i would be SOO up for that but how did she meet this sugar daddy...?

(Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Disgusting thread. Bet your parents are so proud of you OP
    SUPER proud . how do your parents feel about you needlessly and uselessly trying to shame other people for no reason when they are just trying to progress in life? everyone has their own way of earning money and getting around...(although this is only temporary for me, to help out my family...) what are you doing in life? ... u must be really lonely... you can get a sugar mama too uknow x

ReputationRep:

☕👀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    SUPER proud . how do your parents feel about you needlessly and uselessly trying to shame other people for no reason when they are just trying to progress in life? everyone has their own way of earning money and getting around...(although this is only temporary for me, to help out my family...) what are you doing in life? ... u must be really lonely... you can get a sugar mama too uknow x
    Tsr is lit after dark.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.