Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where the Sugar daddy's at ?!?! Watch

Yes mainly online, there's several sugardaddy websites. Dunno the names but I'm sure if you type sugar daddy dating site into the search bar you're bound to find many

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    my friend uses this and gets quite a bit for just one date, no sexual contact involved, just dates and shopping etc
    I've heard that too, some guys just want the companionship. Sounds tempting at times but if it was genuine and he just needed someone to talk to I'd feel bad about taking money for it. I'd just let him take me shopping instead!

ReputationRep:
    Females these days have it so so easy lol. Just be attractive at least 6/10 with nice assets and body and some beta male/s will happily provide a luxury existence for you.

Don't blame you at all OP, if some beta male wants to shower you will loads of ££££ then I hope you take him for all his worth xD. I would too.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    SUPER proud . how do your parents feel about you needlessly and uselessly trying to shame other people for no reason when they are just trying to progress in life? everyone has their own way of earning money and getting around...(although this is only temporary for me, to help out my family...) what are you doing in life? ... u must be really lonely... you can get a sugar mama too uknow x
    LOL super proud to represent prostitution I see... What a f**king world we live in. I'm not shaming anyone, but if the shoe fits then sort your life out, it's never too late to change for the better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    LOL super proud to represent prostitution I see... What a f**king world we live in. I'm not shaming anyone, but if the shoe fits then sort your life out, it's never too late to change for the better.
    if she's so proud why doesn't she come off anon then?? Hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ireti)
    I want a sugar daddy but without the sex 😂
    That is the basic requirement.

ReputationRep:
    There's a website called "Seeking Arrangement", you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Oi wth, i'm broke too, I reach the legal age for sex on december, I want a sugar mummy too ;////

Okayyyy soooo tbh I REALLY REALLY want a sugar daddy but I have no idea how to get one. (In Britain if they even exist here ?) Sometimes I'm just really lonely and broke and it makes me super depressed seeing all my friends and people I know go out with eachother and all having fun but I can't. (Btw I'm not a lazy bum who doesn't want to work I can't work because I'm in full time education... and I kinda have some family issues at the moment. ) So any ways I can find a sugar daddy ? Possibly online ? Also I wanna use the money to help my family out too
    um whats a sugar daddy?

LMAO ' REPRESENT prostitution' ...??? HOWWWW???? i literally said im NOT in it for the sex and i never intend to do any sexual or even intimate things with this person. a world we live in? yh the same world where you could say the same for men... how they have one night stands often just for their own benefit - own pleasure, and then the next day they drop the girl like shes less than dirt. That's prostitution except shes not even getting paid. you certainly are shaming me and looking down upon my choices as if you're any better! ARE YOU A VIRGIN? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD INTERCOURSE??? how many women or men have you thrown away after one night? plenty im sure ... plus... i NEVER confirmed i was 100% going to do any of this. so far ive just gained knowledge and answers to my questions i haven't done anything yet, and whose to say i certainly will do get a sugar daddy? i might end up a finding a good part-time job like i said i was looking for and forget all about this business...

thank you veryyyy muchhhhhh :eviltongue:

(Original post by eden3)
    if she's so proud why doesn't she come off anon then?? Hmmm...
    i would if i wanted to ... but i dont. although i am proud i still value my privacy. id rather only let people and their opinions i care about judge me. not any tom, **** and harry off the street.

(Original post by mc_miah)
    Oi wth, i'm broke too, I reach the legal age for sex on december, I want a sugar mummy too ;////
    well go get one if u want! but you need to do ur research first and be careful
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That's prostitution except shes not even getting paid. you certainly are shaming me and looking down upon my choices as if you're any better!

thank you veryyyy muchhhhhh :eviltongue:
    Sorry to hear you feel this way. But I certainly wasn't😂

And you're welcome

Sorry to hear you feel this way. But I certainly wasn't😂

And you're welcome
    WHATEVER floats your boat :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I honestly can't fathom just how desperate a guy would have to be to actually pay an attractive woman hundreds of pounds to sit in his company and not have any sexual contact whatsoever..

there's even something called findoming now [finacial domination] which is even more desperate, in which men deposit large sums of money in a womans bank accounts just based off the fact she's a woman and is attractive.

Apparently it gives the men a real buzz

I even heard of a story of a tramp girl becoming a millionaire doing this..

it's crazy at the lengths some men will go to just for a little female acknowledgement
    bammy jastard 27 have you ever heard of this ****. ****ing lol at this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    bammy jastard 27 have you ever heard of this ****. ****ing lol at this.
    Lol, you heard of spitman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Lol, you heard of spitman?
    nah what's that? :lol:

couldn't find it on urban dictionary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    nah what's that? :lol:

couldn't find it on urban dictionary
    Urban legend in West London where a guy pays people(good money apparently, we're talking the kinda money that gets 13 year old boys to buy Jordans every week in hard cash) to piss and spit on him.

There was a vice documentary on it, I was disgusted tbh. Guy clearly has a mental condition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Urban legend in West London where a guy pays people(good money apparently, we're talking the kinda money that gets 13 year old boys to buy Jordans every week in hard cash) to piss and spit on him.

There was a vice documentary on it, I was disgusted tbh. Guy clearly has a mental condition.
    I'm done :rofl:

Christ, what a ****ed up world we live in.

ReputationRep:
    Okayyyy soooo tbh I REALLY REALLY want a sugar daddy but I have no idea how to get one. (In Britain if they even exist here ?) Sometimes I'm just really lonely and broke and it makes me super depressed seeing all my friends and people I know go out with eachother and all having fun but I can't. (Btw I'm not a lazy bum who doesn't want to work I can't work because I'm in full time education... and I kinda have some family issues at the moment. ) So any ways I can find a sugar daddy ? Possibly online ? Also I wanna use the money to help my family out too
    hello my little Rebel, well you certainly got the tongues wagging ,not much to ask for is it a sugar daddy. Now the question to ask is do you deserve one ,and can we come to terms we both agree, lol . hey my name is terry by the way nice to meet you ill call you tinker for now later terry x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.