The Student Room Group

Will Exclusion affect university choices?

I am in Year 9 and I'm predicted an 8a in all of my subjects. But the problem is, I have been excluded twice. Once for vaping on school premises and another for helping to pierce two girls ear. Each exclusion was for one day. I have no problems with my behavior. How would this affect my uni applications and what kind of choices could I get into. I would like to study law or psychology.
Hahahaha no, there's no chance they're going to find out. The "permanent record" is bs. BUT no more vaping in school!
Reply 2
Original post by xx_mlove
I am in Year 9 and I'm predicted an 8a in all of my subjects. But the problem is, I have been excluded twice. Once for vaping on school premises and another for helping to pierce two girls ear. Each exclusion was for one day. I have no problems with my behavior. How would this affect my uni applications and what kind of choices could I get into. I would like to study law or psychology.

It won't affect your application in any way. Don't worry.
Original post by xx_mlove

No, not at all. If your school has said this, just bear in mind teachers say a lot of stuff that ends up being total f ing nonsense. Just do well in your A levels. That's all that matters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending