The Student Room Group

Kpop idols

What do they do after retirement. Especially the uneducated ones. Do they live in poverty after retirement or something ?
most of them are educated and even study at university whilst being an artist
Kpop idols do pick up a lot of skills - they may go to behind the scenes - vocal or dance coaches, for example. A lot of them will go into acting or modelling, musical theatre or TV (like variety shows).
Reply 3
Original post by cheesecakelove
Kpop idols do pick up a lot of skills - they may go to behind the scenes - vocal or dance coaches, for example. A lot of them will go into acting or modelling, musical theatre or TV (like variety shows).

Ik it sounds dumb but will they gain a lot of money through acting or modelling ? Ehh I think yah??
Reply 4
Original post by faloodeh

I seeeeee
Original post by faloodeh

I seeeee
Lol they become prostitutes / man wh*res or get engaged to millionaires. I'm Korean so I know :u:.
Reply 6
Original post by premedmath
Lol they become prostitutes / man wh*res or get engaged to millionaires. I'm Korean so I know :u:.

Nooo STFUUUUY NOOO U R NOT WHITTTTDHXHSVXHDBGDVD UR KOREANNNN??? Nah u r lying. Lol I am talking about male idols in particular who cares about the females lul
Original post by Asma Naseri
Nooo STFUUUUY NOOO U R NOT WHITTTTDHXHSVXHDBGDVD UR KOREANNNN??? Nah u r lying. Lol I am talking about male idols in particular who cares about the females lul

Male idols become man wh*res, become a model, work or become a founder of an entertainment firm, switch careers to a totally different one, get engaged to the rich, etc.

I am fresh outta Gangnam lol.
Reply 8
Original post by premedmath
Male idols become man wh*res, become a model, work or become a founder of an entertainment firm, switch careers to a totally different one, get engaged to the rich, etc.

I am fresh outta Gangnam lol.

Lmfaooo but u see model and dat is lowkey fine.
I think they mostly end up in variety/acting or they move on/get married/ start a family.....I dont think they live in poverty.... or I hope not :/
Some open a cafe! Or switch to acting.
Original post by Boundless_x
I think they mostly end up in variety/acting or they move on/get married/ start a family.....I dont think they live in poverty.... or I hope not :/

Yah but when they get married where r they gonna get the money to support their family (male idols)
Ik it sounds dumb but will they gain a lot of money through acting or modelling ? Ehh I think yah??

It depends on how successful they are in getting acting or modelling jobs. Some idols can make a good switch :smile:
Original post by cheesecakelove
It depends on how successful they are in getting acting or modelling jobs. Some idols can make a good switch :smile:

I seeeee
Yah but when they get married where r they gonna get the money to support their family (male idols)

Im pretty sure they learn a few things while being an idol and theyd probably be able to start their own businesses :tongue:
Original post by Boundless_x
Im pretty sure they learn a few things while being an idol and theyd probably be able to start their own businesses :tongue:

Ou

Quick Reply

Latest