Kpop idols

Watch
Asma Naseri
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What do they do after retirement. Especially the uneducated ones. Do they live in poverty after retirement or something ?
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
most of them are educated and even study at university whilst being an artist
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Kpop idols do pick up a lot of skills - they may go to behind the scenes - vocal or dance coaches, for example. A lot of them will go into acting or modelling, musical theatre or TV (like variety shows).
Asma Naseri
Rep:
?
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
Kpop idols do pick up a lot of skills - they may go to behind the scenes - vocal or dance coaches, for example. A lot of them will go into acting or modelling, musical theatre or TV (like variety shows).
Ik it sounds dumb but will they gain a lot of money through acting or modelling ? Ehh I think yah??
Asma Naseri
Rep:
?
(Original post by faloodeh)
I seeeeee
(Original post by faloodeh)
I seeeee
OregonHooligan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lol they become prostitutes / man wh*res or get engaged to millionaires. I'm Korean so I know .
Asma Naseri
Rep:
?
(Original post by premedmath)
Lol they become prostitutes / man wh*res or get engaged to millionaires. I'm Korean so I know .
Nooo STFUUUUY NOOO U R NOT WHITTTTDHXHSVXHDBGDVD UR KOREANNNN??? Nah u r lying. Lol I am talking about male idols in particular who cares about the females lul
OregonHooligan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Asma Naseri)
Nooo STFUUUUY NOOO U R NOT WHITTTTDHXHSVXHDBGDVD UR KOREANNNN??? Nah u r lying. Lol I am talking about male idols in particular who cares about the females lul
Male idols become man wh*res, become a model, work or become a founder of an entertainment firm, switch careers to a totally different one, get engaged to the rich, etc.

I am fresh outta Gangnam lol.
Asma Naseri
Rep:
?
(Original post by premedmath)
Male idols become man wh*res, become a model, work or become a founder of an entertainment firm, switch careers to a totally different one, get engaged to the rich, etc.

I am fresh outta Gangnam lol.
Lmfaooo but u see model and dat is lowkey fine.
Boundless_x
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think they mostly end up in variety/acting or they move on/get married/ start a family.....I dont think they live in poverty.... or I hope not :/
dustymit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Some open a cafe! Or switch to acting.
Asma Naseri
Rep:
?
(Original post by Boundless_x)
I think they mostly end up in variety/acting or they move on/get married/ start a family.....I dont think they live in poverty.... or I hope not :/
Yah but when they get married where r they gonna get the money to support their family (male idols)
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ik it sounds dumb but will they gain a lot of money through acting or modelling ? Ehh I think yah??
It depends on how successful they are in getting acting or modelling jobs. Some idols can make a good switch
Asma Naseri
Rep:
?
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
It depends on how successful they are in getting acting or modelling jobs. Some idols can make a good switch
I seeeee
Boundless_x
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yah but when they get married where r they gonna get the money to support their family (male idols)
Im pretty sure they learn a few things while being an idol and theyd probably be able to start their own businesses
Asma Naseri
Rep:
?
(Original post by Boundless_x)
Im pretty sure they learn a few things while being an idol and theyd probably be able to start their own businesses
Ou
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (688)
33.87%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (863)
42.49%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (389)
19.15%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.48%

Watched Threads