The Student Room Group

17 year old boy stabbed to death in Croydon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41798331

The incident happened in North End, a busy shopping district next to the Whitgift centre, at 7pm today (Sunday)
Isn't Croydon where the ting goes skraaaaa pap pap pap ka ka guy is from?
Reply 2
Original post by MartinF98

Yeah, big shaq
Original post by MartinF98

Croydon has a lot of gangs.
Always in London, my city. 🤦🏾*♂️ Smh.
Since when was a stabbing in Croydon considered news?
chav central
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Since when was a stabbing in Croydon considered news?

Its not in relation to the setting but the impact such foolishness that is created by particular individuals to rid someone of their life merely over a petty issue.
What's new
Original post by MiszShortee786
Its not in relation to the setting but the impact such foolishness that is created by particular individuals to rid someone of their life merely over a petty issue.

Just another standard stabbing in Croydon, in other words. I know someone who's uncle worked in McDonald's in Croydon about 10 years ago and got stabbed for forgetting to remove the gherkins from someone's burger like they'd asked.
Just another standard stabbing in Croydon, in other words. I know someone who's uncle worked in McDonald's in Croydon about 10 years ago and got stabbed for forgetting to remove the gherkins from someone's burger like they'd asked.

As stated previously pettiness is always on the agenda, its ridiculous to be honest, yes I would of understood if that gherkin was poisonous or whatnot but to create a crime from something so insignificant is just not tolerable.

This was a 17 year old boy stabbed to death in a busy town centre in front of dozens of pedestrians. That's not just a 'standard stabbing' that's shocking

10 years ago Croydon and London were far more dangerous.
Reply 12
No doubt a talented footballer and aspiring grime artist who was turning his life around.
I am so lucky to live in an area where such terrible types of crime never occur .

I would hate to live in London .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending