Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

No motivation to do anything since I graduated watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hateocracy)
    I graduted in July and since then I have no goals in life, nothing, no direction and I have nothing to work towards now.

I have a good family, job, a boyfriend and a journalism degree in hand but for some reason I just don't feel like doing anything anymore because I feel I have all I need. this is what my life has come to, working every day in a dead office typing out articles for a small local newspaper. sometimes I cba to get out of bed to go to work. Even if I changed jobs, I would get bored after 3-4 months because that's me.

I don't know what else to do because working for a degree at uni was my ultimate goal and now that I have done that, i don't know what else to work towards.

Any advice? How can I inject new goals into my life?
    Look at the things that make you happy now. Social, hobbies, interests, work. What things in this area would you love to do everyday? If you don't know start looking.

Maybe apply for a more exciting journalism job? Somewhere that specifically excites you and would motivate you to get out of bed for instead of the small local newspaper?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.